Chapter One

I wake up gasping for air. Everything hurts. I'm laying on my back on a cold metal surface. I have no clue where I am or whats going on; everything is pitch black. As I attempt to pull my sore body into a sitting postion, the whole room jolts upward slamming me into the walls. I can feel bile rising up my esophagus but hold it back. Suddenly it hits me. I don't remember a thing. Not my name, not my family, or how I ended up in the strange room. My head spins with so many questions when to my surprise the boxed room thuds to a halt. I look up to be blinded by sunlight as doors on the roof of the room slide back, to expose the sky and a group of teenage boys looking down at me. They are all different shapes and races but all seem to have the same shocked face as they looked down on me. One of the boys who was tall and lean, with blonde hair jumped into the box beside me.

"It's a girl!" he said in a rich British accent as he stretched out a hand to help me up. I took his warm hand and pulled myself up, not breaking eye contact with the boy's beautiful brown eyes until I heard shouts from up above.

"Is she hot??" "Get her up here!" "I wanna see!"

The blonde boy glared up at the crowd and replied, "We're coming." He then grabbed a rope from up above with a loop at the bottom and instructed for me to put my foot in and I was hauled up in a matter of seconds. I reached the top of the box ledge and squinted as bright sun shone in my eyes. It was a shock to see such light after being in the box room for who knew how long. I reached over the ledge and felt hands on my arms pulling me over. I sat on the grassy ground and let my eyes adjust to the light as I watched the blonde boy climb out after me. I then stood and looked around. I was surrounded by about 50-60 boys all different ages. All staring at me as I looked at each one in turn. One boy in particular looked at me with a certain hatred. What did I do to him? I thought as my eyes rested on the boy I had first met in the box. Our eyes meet as I stare and I quickly look away.

"Hey Greenie, welcome to the glade," I heard somone speak behind me. I turned around to see a tall dark boy standing in front of me with his hand held out. "The names Alby," he says.

"I-I don't remember my name," I stutter out, taking Alby's hand and shaking it.

Alby looks at me with a smile, "That's alright, we all went through the same thing. You'll remember it in a day or so." Alby then smiled and gestured to a boy standing behind him with brown hair. "This here is Thomas, he was our last greenbean and is going to show you around the glade. He'll also introduce you to some of the important people around here," I looked at Thomas and he gave me a kind smile so I smiled back.

"Alright everybody back to work!!!!" Alby shouted waving his arms to shoo the rest of the boys off. They all groaned and started walking in different directions around the so called glade. Alby then left me with Thomas and I watched as the blonde boy lingered, eyes glancing from Thomas to me. He then turned around and walked off after Alby. What was his problem? I thought that maybe he was jealous that Thomas was showing me around. But that wasn't possible he didn't like me. Why would he? We had just met. And I didn't even know his name. I'm overthinking everything now. Maybe it's just me. I do feel butterflies in my stomach everytime I see his dark eyes and blonde head...AGH I need to focus on the present. I quickly snapped back into focus and looked at Thomas in front of me.

He gave me a confused look and asked, "Whatcha thinking bout there, Greenbean?"

"OH, nothing!" I hastily replyed, blushing. I could't imagine what Thomas would think if he heard my thoughts just then.

"Okay then Greenie," Thomas said smiling, "Let's go then."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey Guys! Hope you enjoyed this first chapter. Not much happened, but I'm hoping I'll think up some more interesting parts soon! The second chapter will hopefully be up sometime next week! -Update soon <3