ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪!

Start from the beginning

Aish, this boy!

______________________________

Later that day

"You've only 30 minutes." An officer says as he opens the door of the cell where Jungkook is. 

Taehyung enters inside and the officer closes the door behind him. But that doesn't concern the red beauty as his eyes stuck on the black-haired handsome male who is sleeping on a not so comfortable bed at all. 

Taehyung looks around the room as he gulps down the lump which sticks inside his throat.

It's a room with a little window which is also covered with heavy glass. Just the daylight can pass through it. It's not like the regular cell because Jungkook is a leader of a mafia gang and they don't want to take any chances with him so they kept him in a special cell which is more like a room. 

When you pass the metal door, there is another barrier like all the other cells have. Jungkook is inside the barrier and Taehyung is outside of it.

Taehyung blinks sometimes to control his tears as he observes the sleeping male dearly and then he notices,

Jungkook isn't sleeping.

He is acting like he is sleeping. And Taehyung knows why. He doesn't want to face the red-haired and that realization slaps Taehyung once again. Hard.

"I don't have much time." Taehyung whispers as he comes closer to the thick barriers made of iron. 

"Then go home." Jungkook replies as he changes his side and now Taehyung can see his back only. 

Tears roll down from Taehyung's eyes as he says with his broken tone, "I had to fight these officers to meet you, you know that?" 

Taehyung notices how Jungkook's arm and shoulder shake as the ravenette chuckles.

"How many have you taken down?" Jungkook asks, whispering and Taehyung wipes his eyes as he answers rolling his eyes, "Didn't know you'd ask this question otherwise I would have counted." 

Jungkook chuckles more hearing the pouty voice but his chuckle comes broken and Taehyung knows the raven head is controlling his emotions. 

"Go home, Tae." Jungkook says after a moment and this time Taehyung can't control himself more. He is dying to touch the person whom he loves more than anyone. 

"Hoseok hyung told me everything." That one statement makes Jungkook stiff in his position as the red-haired watches him saying nothing.

After a minute, Jungkook moves and sits up. He slowly looks up at Taehyung and then, their eyes meet.

Tears flow from Jungkook's eyes as soon as they meet with Taehyung's ashy ones.

The younger can't control himself much and he cries loudly. Jungkook stands up and comes near the cell barrier.

The red beauty observes the other's face. Jungkook's once beautiful face is now looking like a bloodless one. His sweet aroma has gone and he is looking too tired.

He is suffering, Tae. Only because of you. Look at his face! It's you who did this.

Taehyung's subconscious screams at him as the younger breaks a little more inside. Guilt increases inside him a bit more when Jungkook comes near him.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Taehyung asks in between his cry.

Jungkook says nothing, a small smile is present on his lips as his hands softly touch Taehyung's hands which are holding the barrier.