Chapter 42

Author's note: We have returned to our regular schedule programming of DongFeng in love. Please consider "feeding" the author if you have been a silent reader by leaving votes and comments. Thank you all.

Rated: 18+ for adult themes and sexual content.

======================================================

Gentle, sweet lips kissed her face and a set of hot, male hands caress her legs and stroke up to cup her naked breast. "Sweet love, wake up." Donghua said and Feng Jiu turned her face away whining in her throat.

"No." Feng Jiu whined and felt his lips closing over a nipple to gently suckle her and she tried to push weakly against his shoulders.

When he had said he would ride her hard he had meant it, she screamed and sobbed against the pillows, her legs kicking as she orgasmed. He had not stop until his lungs had burned and his muscles had ache, finally spent he had pulled out of her and turned her over allowing her to breathe. She had fallen asleep wrapped in his arms, cocooned in the warmth of their mental bond.

"Wake up, my girl." Donghua insisted, his lips kissing her throat, his teeth nipping her skin.

Feng Jiu yawned and turned away from him burying her face on the pillows. Donghua was undeterred, he swept away her red hair from her back and began to kiss her shoulders downwards her spine. "I am tire." She whined and felt him bite her bottom cheek making yelp. "That is very wicked of you." Feng Jiu admonished as she incorporated and cover the sore spot in her bottom where he had bitten with her hand.

"You did not want to get up." Donghua said, lifting his eyebrows and shrugging lightly.

"You are a menace." Feng Jiu said with a half smile on her face. "Wicked men bite a ladies bum."

Donghua smiled at her, a naughty gleam in his eyes. "Let us take a shower." He said and took hold of her ankle when try to get away from him, easily picking her up from the bed.

"I am tire and sore." Feng Jiu whined wrapping her arms around his neck as he walked on the carpeted floor towards the bath chambers.

"I will make it better." He promised her before stepping into the shower and setting her down, waving his hand, lukewarm water poured like waterfall over them. Soaping up, he ran his hands down her body in soothing strokes before reaching in between her legs to clean making Feng Jiu protest before she felt a warm healing glow in his hand as he soothed the soreness in her womanhood.

Feng Jiu smiled gently at him and caress his cheeks with her fingertips, the water sluice over both. She felt his warm caring hands gathering her for an embrace, their mental bond felt wide open and she could sense that he had given her access to a part of him that even he did not know was there , this passion between them that had flourish from the first moment they met have been given an outlet last night when they have made love. She knew Donghua kept many secrets, painful secrets, for he had once stopped her from questing further inside his head and had told her this was not a place she wanted to go into. Finishing the shower, Donghua waved the water shut with his hand and together they stepped out to toweled each other dry before heading back in their bed chambers.

It was still obscenely early in the morning and Feng Jiu and Donghua, after getting dressed, made their way outside where they practice yoga together as the sun rose in the horizon. The chirping of birds grew louder as they finished, the thrill of nightingales a sweet melody in the wind as a few clouds gathered to release light rain. Taking hold of Donghua's outstretched hand, Feng Jiu made her way inside the den to cook a light breakfast. She would need to trek to the ancient stone formation deep in the mountains of the Eastern Land to reinforce the shields and seek out any strange intruder in her lands.