Chapter 27

In this chapter, DongFeng are happy together. Everyone talks naughty things.

Rated: 18+ for sexual content and adult themes, violence. Bai Feng Jiu/Dong Hua Dijun fanfiction lemon.

================================================

Cheng Yu, had woken up in the water lily ponds of the Nine Heaven some hundred thousand years ago and had been given the task of caring for the magical ponds by His Lordship, Donghua Dijun in public, however in private, she had been name the number two in his secret intelligence operations. This evening, Cheng Yu was overseeing an information extraction session, with His Lordship seated by a dais, on a foreign spy that had been caught trying to smuggle military secrets out of the Nine Heavens. Dijun was patiently watching as the man was waterboarded while drinking tea, his face casual as a shield prevented him from been splashed by the water been splashed about.

Cheng Yu cleared her throat and said. "I hope Your Lordship is not upset by me mentioning certain things to Her Serene Highness."

"It is fine." Dijun said with no expression on his face.

"I had thought about passing on some reading material to Her Serene Highness. However, I hope you would approve it first." Cheng Yu venture out boldly before producing a box out of an enchanted ring in one of her fingers and placing it at Dijun's side.

His Lordship looked at the box and opened it, gingerly he inspected each scroll and found them acceptable. Placing them all back in the box, he closed the lid and said. "These are all fine. Also, I have taken to mind that my Lady Wife requires some acting lessons."

"I will take care of it, Dijun." Cheng Yu said as she pulled the box back into her magical ring.

Dijun lazily sipped his tea and then said. "Has there been any contact with Min Su and Ji Heng?"

"I am afraid not, her and Ji Heng have gone dark." Cheng Yu answered.

"Ji Heng has not sent regular updates?" Dijun said with a slight frowned.

"Negative, Dijun. I would like to contact her, but it is risky we might blow her cover." Cheng Yu nodded.

"Could she have done something foolish? Already it is difficult to gather information from the Demon Realm." Dijun said turning over the information in his head. "Send me a report of her last letters."

"Yes." Cheng Yu answered.

"Hail Miao Lou, the true Master of Four Realms and Six Directions!" The foreign spy screamed as the water was cut off.

"Dijun he has been babbling this non stop. I think his mind has been tampered with." Cheng Yu fretted.

"You are not wrong." Dijun said as he stood up from his dais and walked up to the foreign spy, celestial soldiers held the prisoner tightly as he struggled. His Lordship placed a hand on the man's head and callously begun to quest his mind as the man screamed in horror. The foreign spy was a drone, his mind destroyed by a dark energy all too familiar to Dijun. Retracting his hand, Dijun saw the man go limp in the hold of the soldiers that held him by the arms.

"He is of no use. Dispose of him." Dijun said as he waved the guards away before turning to Cheng Yu. "Question the people he had interaction with and find a way to send a new spy into the demon realm."

"Yes, Your Lordship." Cheng Yu bowed as His Lordship swept out of the room.

=================================================

Cheng Yu had stopped for lunch at Tai Chen Palace and found Feng Jiu entertaining her Aunt, she was invited to sit with them and they were serve, watermelon and cantaloupes in white porcelain dishes, grilled salmon and assorted vegetables that had been stir fry. Once they where left alone Feng Jiu started talking about how she had finally solved the mystery of the back door while her Aunt looked at her in horror.