Rohan :  hey... wait wait...when did you get the time for practice.. All look at them for the Answer even Meher too...

Avni : we are natural dancers.. we don't need practice...and flipped her hair with a style... Ashi laugh and hi-fi Avni..

Neil : whatever.... and rolled his eyes...

Avni : whatever... she make faces mimicking him..

Neil : what did you say...?? He asked Avni with narrowed..

Avni : why.. you didn't listen.. are you deaf... she said looking directly into his eyes...they both are looking at each other with challenging look... their eye lock were broken by Bebe...

Bebe : achha achha phir shuru hogay tum dono..chalo, gaane vaane bajao.. Avni Ashi... she take their hands.. jao shuru karo... jaldi... She says before Avneil started their bickering...

Avni went from there but not before giving Neil a smirk... He look at her with confused face.. why the hell now she was smirking at me... he thought...

Everyone was waiting for Avni and Ashi dance... they were talking something with the man who was handling the music system...

Both Avni and Ashi came to the centre with some Avni and Meher's college friends which too came for the Engagement...
Soon song starts and they started thier performance...

Nach karenge touch karnge
Bach le ve yaara...
Aaj to hum too much karenge bach le ve yara...

Nach karenge touch karnge
Bach le ve yaara..
Aaj to hum too much karenge bach le ve yara..
Ajj disco waale khisco....
Ajj disco waale khisco koi desi beat bajani...
Ajj disco waale khisco bhai desi beat bajani...

While dancing too Avni was giving look at Neil... Neil look at her with narrowed eyes....

Rohan : bhai... they are dancing like they practice it all by heart... he whispers to Neil...

Neil : well it's time to make our entry... come and throw his hand around his shoulder before taking him to the centre where the girls where dancing.. Neil came and slightly push Avni and dance singing the song...

Neil and Rohan :
Oye nach karenge touch karnge
Bach le ve yaara...
Aaj to hum too much karenge bach le ve yara...
Ajj disco waale khisco koi desi beat bajani..
Ajj disco waale khisco bhai desi beat bajani..
Ajj disco waale khisco koi desi beat bajani....

Ashi and Avni look at them with their mouth wide open... they didn't expect them to dance too well... how the hell can they dance well when they didn't even know about the slightest thing about the it.. Dude they were dancing perfectly...

Neil look at Avni and smirks at her...  she quickly closed her mouth and glare at him... Rohan was also teasing Ashi..  Avni took Ashi hand take her away from Rohan...

Avni and Ashi :
Bhangra pane aaye angrez nirale..
Jean vilayti paa li pairon mein taale...

Arre git-pit git-pit english ye jhoothi shaanein...
Disco ke deewane gidde kya jaanein...

Neil gave her a look with raised eyes...

Neil and Rohan :
Na boli na bhasha...
Dildaari mein hum pasha...

Ajj disco waale khisco koi desi beat bajani..
Ajj disco waale khisco bhai desi beat bajani..
Ajj disco waale khisco koi desi beat bajani....