Neil : bu..but still.. it's just a help...

Avni : correct.. it's just a help.. so stop exaggerating it.. Neil.. come on...

Neil : but still.. you cou-

Avni : God... stop behaving like a child.. will you..

Neil : I'm  not behaving like a child  i just ask why you don't accept my help.. she place her hand on her forehead and shook her head...

Avni : Neil it's my fault that i didn't accept your help back there... plzz forgive me.. I'll not do this again... now happy.. she said sarcastically..

Neil : I just ask you a simple question.. you don't need to be sarcastic.. he rolled his eyes at the end.. Ashi comes there..

Ashi : you both are here.. everyone was looking for you.... come on the ceremony is going to start.. And she dragged both of them back to where everyone was...

Abeer and Meher was standing facing each other... Neil took place beside Meher while Avni went to bring the Rings....

 Neil took place beside Meher while Avni went to bring the Rings

Avni came and stand beside Abeer... Neil one by one took the ring and gave it to Mehbeer....

First Meher place the ring on Abeers finger.. All claps... then Abeer place the ring on Meher's finger and Kiss her hand making her blush while other cheers and hoots for them... Rohan and Neil whistles too...

Mehbeer's Engagement rings :

Everyone comes there to congratulate them and gave them their blessings

Everyone comes there to congratulate them and gave them their blessings... every one was enjoying and complementing the couple every now and then...when Bebe said...

Bebe : Neil puttar.. kuch naach gaane ka intezaam kiya hai ki nhi.. Neil look at her and then shook his head slightly.. they were too busy with the other thing they don't get time to think about it... Bebe huffs... Avni comes to Bebe hugs her from side and said...

Avni : Bebe... Punjabis ki wedding me Naach gaana nahi hua to kuch nhi hua.. Haina..

Ashi : Correct.. and she too came and stand with Avni... let's show them.. Avni nodded...