chapter ten

The phone hung up, leaving the three of you looking at one another, "I won't let anything happen to my love

The phone hung up, leaving the three of you looking at one another, "I won't let anything happen to my love." Strong voices of both the men ranged. And their eyes battled in a way, getting the idea what Sehun was thinking, Taehyung tightened his grip on your hands, like he was assuring you that he won't let you harm.

"Tzuyu is in danger." Sehun's voice went so abruptly that you flinched, tears already lining your eyes. Closing eyes Taehyung took a deep breath before, "I know, let me handle it my way . You don't know my dad, he will kill y/n and Tzuyu both and we won't be able to do anything." What he said was correct, but it had no impact on Sehun, who could simply not let anyone harm his love.

"So do you want to sit and see all the drama going on?" He came step closer to Taehyung glaring at him, his fist clenching in a random fashion like they were ready to punch Taehyung. "No, but we can't risk another life too-" Taehyung's voice lacked tone while finishing his sentence, he was aware that all he was saying at the time was to safeguard you. It was his selfishness to save his love.

Leaving a dry chunkle, Sehun looked at both of you, either of you didn't have the courage to look into Sehun's eyes, you were ashamed of yourself, gulping the lump down your throat, "I think tae, we should go and get Tzuyu back, it wasn't her fault anyway." Although you wanted to cry, you stood calm only not to let Taehyung feel guilty about letting you in danger.

Pulling you closer, "You aren't going anywhere, my dad wants to destroy my career in music, he just wants to erase the word music from my mind, this will be his last victory. He made me do everything he wanted, and that's it, you go to my brother he will send you to a safer place, and I will get Tzuyu back." You looked into his eyes, that already had tears of guilt, following the other gaze you found Sehun hiding his anger while he grinded his tooth.

Staring at the floor the next moment you were making yourself ready for what you were about to say. Turning towards Taehyung, you cupped his cheeks flashing a smile, "Tae, love needs sacrifices you should be ready to give sacrifices for you love, like this gentleman did, he let go his love for her happiness, though he wasn't aware of the real thing, but baby we can't be that cruel to let others sacrifice for our love."

The tears left from his eyes, that he was stopping since long, "But-" "No buts tae, if she wasn't there I would have left you the day I got to know about your marriage, but she convinced me to fight for my love, we need to save her."

He turned his face to the other side, he didn't have the guts to face you, his own helplessness was killing him, his words destroyed in his heart, both yes and no had bad consequences, "Tae, I trust you, everything will be alright." You said.

"I will come along, if possible I will rescue you both along with Tzuyu, I will take Tzuyu to a better place away from all this shit." Sehun added looking at you both. "I will be right behind you both, make a whistle if you get near Tzuyu all four of us will get into my car and we will go to a better place." You both nodded in approval.

"We will be leaving in 10mins. Taehyung check, give me the address, and save my mobile number, I will arrange everything for us." Saying Sehun left. "Baby, you don't have to risk your life, I will try to save Tzuyu." Taehyung didn't wanted to say, but the terror of losing you overpowered his senses.

You know that he won't stop this way, and by the time you regret everything you did in past days. Tiptoeing you wrapped your arms around his neck, placing your lips over him, he held your waist tightly, he deepened the kiss, your body went close to him leaving no space even for air, your lips moving in sync, tongue playing. A deep and a passionate kiss, you both showered your entire love in that moment, forgetting everything you both decided to give your love a moment.

Breaking the kiss seemed like the toughest thing to do, giving him a last peck, you rested your forehead against his, breathing heavily "Taehyung, I don't know what will happen today, but remember I trust you, and I love you."

His right hand caressed your back, and the left rested around your neck, caressing your cheek with his thumbs, " I will protect you my love."