chapter eight

"This is the complete information of Kim Taehyung's lover

"This is the complete information of Kim Taehyung's lover. She was found in the bakery shop recently, and she is a regular customer there, I think this might be the best place for us."

My ears took a millisecond to register the name of Kim Taehyung, he is the man I loathed the most, but what are they talking about her, my love my everything. And bakery, she loves cakes. She is a regular customer there.

"Is my girl in danger?" No matter what happens I will save her from the deadliest thing. Till I am here no one can hurt her. "I am here for you my love, I will protect you."

Smelling the danger, I walked near the table where the two men were having a conversation. Spying on them, I tried to capture every information, "We should keep a strict check on these bakeries, she visits there often and most of the time she is alone, and Mr. Kim said that he will ask Taehyung to return to daegu. And she will be here alone, we can use that opportunity to kidnap her."

The evil plan made me skip thousand beats, I trusted her love. I believed that Kim Taehyung will treasure her and will protect her, but I think I was wrong, even if she loves Kim Taehyung, I need to take my love with me to save her from these devils.

"Hello, have an eye on each bakery in this city, if you spot her then just take her to our territory, also if you see these men with my girl protect her." Sending the pictures of these men to my guards I made myself strong to fight against the entire world for her.

Your POV

Drying my hair I came out of the washroom, and out of habit my eyes wandered in the bed to find tae, though being with him wasn't easy but his love tied me with him, his sight gives me satisfaction of his safety and my safety with him.

Looking for him, I walked the entire house just to find him cooking, old memories flashed in, if everything was fine I would have crashed my body onto him, back hugging him, I must have showered thousand kisses on him.A bitter chunkle left my mouth. But his relationship was stopping me. Scanning him, I encountered a smile on his face that had faded since so long.

We walked towards me, as soon as he noticed me staring at him. "Baby, you know I found a way to divorce her and take you along with my mom to a safer place." His face had a boxy smile and voice held all the happiness. In one move I was in his embrace, without hesitation I hugged him back. "Tae, will you make everything alright?" "Yes baby." He caressed my back. "Tae, I trust you."

His words gave relaxing vibes to me, all I wish is for him to be happy. If his father doesn't bother us he will soon be stabilized as a singer, after my internship I may get a good salary. With whatever we have we will live happily.

Time skip
Taehyung POV

I sat patiently waiting outside the cabin of my brother, he has no emotions, money is his life, and today I had a plan that would satisfy his greed merely. Waiting for almost 1 hours I got my turn to visit the great business, "Kim Seokjin".

Knocking the doors, it took a second to get the command to enter, as the door opened our view was more clearer. After so many years we both are face to face. Only I know how badly I wished to hug him right now. I want to talk a lot with my brother. But from the day I left my house we never had a word.

"Taehyung, so now you realized your fault. Now your mind is in place, you finally decided to work with company, rather than your stupid thinking." After many years, these are the first words my brother said. I threw away the idea of smiling at him, and the frown settled in my face. "I have a deal for you." His eyebrows raised in response.

Smirking he continued, "Can I know what my little brother got to give me?" "Dad, threatened me to marry Tzuyu, and gave me my part in his property, I will transfer everything to you, and in return you need to send me, mom and my girlfriend to a safer place where dad can't find us."

Your POV

"Pack two strawberry pie and two choco chip cookies." Standing in front of the bakery cabinet, I am really confused what to purchase. Since tae said that he is up with a solution, my mind was calm, a small party will isn't a bad idea. Me and Tae can have a quality time tonight. "One pineapple pastry please." A familiar voice got my attention.

My smile dropped, and my heart weighed seeing her, though she is a very kind woman but her presence was hurting me, "Tzuyu-" I said with a very low voice, and passed her a smile. Which she returned gladly, "I hope you are doing good y/n?" Nodding, I smiled again. My words weren't coming out that easily, "A-actually I need to go." Her expressions weren't the best, but I can't find any better option than leaving the spot at that time.

??? POV

Following those men since yesterday I can find the only clue that they were working for Kim Taehyung's Dad. And they are experts in this business. It was difficult to find more information, my men are already guarding all the bakery shops in the city.

My mobile rang, maybe they had some information, not wasting a second. I picked "sir, they were following madam, and she was in a hurry trying to escape, grabbing the best opportunity we brought her with . Her actions were not very cooperative. We had to give her anesthesia." A wave of peace ran inside me. She is safe. "Great, take her to my mansion. I will take her to Europe tomorrow."

Your POV

I twisted and turned around the bed, it was so much fun, the mattress was too soft, and the comforter added more to it. I was sleeping like a baby surrounded by clouds. But I don't remember sleep, shrugging the thoughts away, I lazy yawn escaped my mouth before I opened my eyes. In a fraction of second my eyes were wide open and reality appeared. "Those men, van, where am I?? Why is it all dark here." Only a few dim lights lit up the big room.

And I was placed between pillows in this king sized bed. "Screaming isn't the best option." Clenching my fist I sat at the corner of the bed. Looking at the large door, and the footsteps were heard they were coming closer each second. Curling myself, my eyes flinched close due to the light that came with the door, and there was a tall figure, all dark and the light surrounded his body giving him a demon-like appearance. I tried to focus on his face.

"Who are you?" "What do you want?"