chapter six

The night was growing darker, I was waiting for y/n to return, preparing the dinner I organized our dinner table, the tender panic was still prevailing, though she told me that she would be back late but still with passing seconds I was getting mo...

The night was growing darker, I was waiting for y/n to return, preparing the dinner I organized our dinner table, the tender panic was still prevailing, though she told me that she would be back late but still with passing seconds I was getting more scared about her. The breath calmed down when I heard the faint creaking of the door, "she is here".

"Babe, you look tire-" my voice dropped back, when her red eyes met mine, the wave of rage was emitted by her unblinking glare, that made me question my own actions, Did I do something wrong? Well I didn't remember doing anything? Within seconds she was standing in front of me, before I could react a string of sharp but fleeting pain ran across my cheeks.

My eyes were low, her actions defined that she knows the darkest secret that I have been hiding since days, my head hung low, and my throat clogged, I can't say anything not a single word to explain my side. "Kim Taehyung, you were the only one that I had." She said, she pulled my elbow making me look into her eyes. "Answer Kim Taehyung, why did you didn't tell me you are married to someone Taehyung, you cheated on me Kim Taehyung." Her voice hitched with each word until the tears rolled down, crying loudly in agony and pain of betrayal.

"Tell me Kim Taehyung, tell me Taehyung why??" Her fist hitting my chest, I was standing still like a rock, I knew that I have to tell her the truth one day, but not this way when she is still recovering from injury, this was the worst time to tell her this heartbreaking reality.

Her words faded and her stabs lost its pace, she looked once again into my eyes with an intense urge to know the reality from her lover, she wanted me to narrate the reality unbiased. "Taehyung, you promised me that you will marry me one day, you promised to stay with me livelong, you promised to never hurt me, you promised that you will protect me from every breakdown, and-" she took a deep breath before continuing,

"and you ended up being the one who broke my heart, you used me as a slut Kim Taehyung.." she lost her balance saying those words and her body sat against the wall curling herself into a ball crying loudly, her tears flowing endlessly like there was no end to them. It wasn't like I was seeing her cry for the first time, but this was the first time I was the reason for her to cry.

Since three weeks I know the fact that I am married still I wasn't able to gather the nerve to speak up the reality, the reality of the unnamed relationship that I was sharing with my love, the torture of letting her cry alone, my feet was glued to the ground, my own guilt pausing my actions to comfort her.

A flicker of agony passed behind her crossed lips, she raised her head a little, "This was the reason why I fainted that day." A very low murmur was enough for my heart to lose it's pace, I was the reason why she was suffering. Taking a deep breath I sat in front of her, she is my girlfriend and needs to know the reality, "baby, I am married, but I was forced to marry her, my father threatened me that if I won't marry he will kill my mom." In one stretch I spoke.

She might not trust the truth, but these are the only words I can say, this one sentence hosts the entire bitter reality of me and my fake marriage. "I trust you Taehyung, I do trust you, but I can't live with you anymore, we aren't meant for each other." Standing she walked inside the bedroom, maybe she was planning to leave this house or something.

I ran behind her, just to find her packing her stuff into a suitcase. "Y/N, you aren't going anywhere, this is your house and you will stay here." I slid the suitcase away and said, "I can't stay here Taehyung." Is she out of mind right now, it's late night and she is planning to leave her own house that she purchased with her own money for my cowardness that I don't have power to save my mother.

Pulling her close, I hugged her tightly with my entire Force, I was using my biceps to hold her from leaving me, after her my entire life will be in a dark well, I can't let her go. "Your embrace is suffocating me" I still didn't let her go, I can handle everything, her harsh words, hitting or even death, but I can't bear y/n leaving me. She is the reason for me to live this life.

"One chance, y/n one last chance, I will fix everything as soon as I can, please stay with me." I begged in front of her, kneeling down in the one last attempt to stop her going away from me and my love. "I will stay if you answer this question of mine." The sentence was my last hope I nodded continuously. "What is our relationship Taehyung, after your marriage I can't be your girlfriend, and we didn't break up. That means I am not your ex. What is our relationship Taehyung?"

I never thought that a simple question like this can be that difficult to answer, but my love for her was the relationship connecting us, my love was the motive behind this life. And she is my love, "You are my life and that's our relationship." "Stop being dramatic, Taehyung." "Y/N, you are my life my soulmate, I can't live without you, just gives me a chance to fix everything, just one last chance to our love, if I had to go I would have gone years ago, but our love was the reason for my survival, from the day I saw you my life sprouted another reason to bloom, to bloom with you."

My shirt was wet from her tears, she cried endlessly in my embrace, and I wasn't ready to let her go, I was begging in front of my love to let me give the last opportunity to make her mine. "Taehyung, can I trust you last time." With an unrecognisable voice she said gathering little hope inside her, "yes, baby you can trust me, I don't what I will do for now, but until and unless you are with me I can do everything."

I kissed the top of her head, pulling her closer, she hugged me back weeping louder in my embrace, we both were in a moment of love that was the only thing defining our relationship at this time. Our forehead touched, while tears were trailing down from both of our eyes, "I can trust you and your wife." She said leaving me completely shocked.

??? POV

"Y/N, find all the details about her and you have a day, and she should be here in front of me at any cost."

"Okay, she will be in front of you really, you can trust me."