chapter nine

With steps his face was more clearer than before, the sharp eyebrows and well toned muscles of his arms made my body limp

With steps his face was more clearer than before, the sharp eyebrows and well toned muscles of his arms made my body limp. The lights of the room were low enough to prevent the least possibility of proper vision. What does this man want from me? Is he related to Taehyung's father? Will he kill me now? But why did he keep me in luxury if he wanted to kill me.

Curling myself more, I pivoted my body against the bed headboard. My eyes shut tightly, my body prepared itself for a brutal act. "Tzuyu" , a melodious feather-like voice, ranged in my ears. How can a single word filled with so many emotions, it held love, pain, care, fear and satisfaction all together. The voice was too deep.

The voice was more clear this time, "Tzuyu I will keep you safe. You trust me, Right?" My eyes shut more when he turned on the lights, adjusting to the brightened surrounding I opened my eyes, to encounter a handsome man, looking at me with a frown, and pale face.

The questions in my mind juggled more, why am I here right now? Why is he talking about Tzuyu? Why does Tzuyu need to be protected? Why will he safeguard her?

"Who are you?", This time his tone wasn't the same , it was more like an irritated one. "You are one who is supposed to know why am I here?" His eyebrows arched in disbelief, so does mine. The room was filled with silence for a moment, before one of us decided to speak.

"How come you know Tzuyu?" Out of all my questions this was something that I want to know so bad, the girl who is the wife of my love is protected by someone else. His forehead relaxed with the name Tzuyu. "You know Tzuyu?" I nodded looking into his eyes. The concern was clearly visible on them. Taking a deep breath he scanned me from head to toe. A pause before he started moving towards me, "Tell me what you know about her?" His sternly tone increased my heart beats. But he is not at all looking dangerous.

"I am y/n, and Tzuyu is the wife of Kim Taehyung." Relaxing my body I decided to say further. "I know" he voice grew deeper, he clenched his fist trying to handle his anger. I don't know if I should say further or not, the next sentence is terrible and degraded, "Kim Taehyung is my boyfriend." My lips shivering and my eyes held down with my own guilt. "What are you saying?" He raised his volume, and shot a sharp glare on me, as if he was about to kill me. He took a heavy step. "Tzuyu loves him and he is cheating on her with you bitch, you are such a gold digger." He shouted, what he said was true and false both at the same time.

I can't take this anymore, I am not a gold digger, my love is pure and my tae is not cheating. "Only I love Taehyung, and who are you to say such things to me, you don't have any rights you kidnapper. My tae will come and take me out of this place." the peak of my tone drained blood out of his face. "Who are you, what do you want from me?" The tears made their way. I am scared tae please save me.

"I am not a kidnapper, I saved your life, girl."

My eyes twitch, I hate the feeling of confusion, "what the hell are you saying?"

"Look, I understood everything now," he sat right beside me, increasing my confusion. "I am Oh Sehun, ex of Tzuyu, we both love each other, suddenly one day she broke up with me saying that she is in love with Kim Taehyung, her happiness is my everything. I let her go to live his life happily."

"That means she was forced to break up with you, like tae was forced to marry her." My restlessness said before he could finish. Another tense silence, he clears his throat, "yes, but all this time I was thinking that she was happy with him, but I was wrong." He shrugs in disappointment. And I nod for the same.

I adjusted myself and asked, "Then why did you bring me here?" "I heard two men talking about kidnapping Taehyung's lover and I thought they were talking about his wife-" he immediately regretted saying the last two words, that stabbed the heart of either, but was the harsh truth. "Tzuyu'' he corrected.

I shifted my gaze towards him,"But they were talking about me." He nodded but in a fraction of second, a fact hit both of us, "Your men found people following me and they brought me here, they might mistook me as Tzuyu, Because of the same black jacket. Then where is Tzuyu, is she safe?"

He immediately dialed her number, to our bad she wasn't responding hinting us the most dreadful case. "Is she kidnapped in place of me?" I said, and the tears bust out of me. How many lives are going to be ruined by this decision? How can Mr. Kim do that to his own son? "Fuck" he rubbed his temple. "I won't let anything happen to her."

"Let's call tae first, he can help us." That is the best I can think of in this situation. "Hmm, let me collect the CCTV footage of the shop." Passing me a phone he left.

Time skip.
Author's POV

It was almost 20 mins you called Taehyung, deciding not to tell him everything, you roam back and forth in the living area looking at Sehun from time to time, who was busy calling hundreds of people to find clues about his love. "He loves her so much" you chuckled.

The bell rang and the door was immediately opened inviting worried Taehyung. he came to you, "Are you ok, why did you call me with other's number, who's house is this? And you cried?" Scanning you from head to toe, he hugged you tight. "GOD, DAMN IT, CAN'T YOU FIND A SINGLE HINT, THE FOOTAGE OF TZUYU ENTERING THE BAKERY IS THERE BUT HER EXIT ISN'T, FIND HER." You both flinched hard looking at Sehun, who was red by the time, fully worried about his girl.

The dark eyes of both the men met, the tense build further, but a loud ringtone of Taehyung's phone broke the ice, "appa" he received the call, the word was enough for you three to get your frightened heart racing faster."

"TAEHYUNG, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS LUCKY, SHE ESCAPED IN TIME, BUT MY BOY WE BOUGHT TZUYU FOR US," Taehyung grinded his teeth ready to burst any second, "MY SON, BEFORE YOU SHOUT LISTEN CAREFULLY, IF YOU BRING Y/N HERE, TZUYU WILL BE SAFE AND IF YOU DECIDED TO SAVE YOUR LOVE, I WILL KILL TZUYU AND YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE, YOU WILL FACE THE COURT AND EVERYTHING INCLUDING YOU WILL BE RUINED."

The phone hung up, leaving the three of us looking at one another, "I won't let anything happen to my love." Strong voices of both the men ranged.