chapter seven

"I can trust you and your wife

"I can trust you and your wife." You took a pause, looking straight into the eyes of Taehyung, who was staring at you with utmost surprise, not sure how to react to your words.

Flash back
(Clinic)

"I-I am Kim Tzuyu" she clenched her clothes and her forehead caressed, she was trying to say something that she wasn't able to, "I am Kim Tzuyu, wife of Kim Taehyung." It felt like the entire world stopped and her words kept ringing in your ears. Not a word escaped, not a single cell of your body was ready to accept the fact. "She must be joking" your heart used these words to give you a false comfort. "W-hat are yo-u say-ing mis-s?" Every word took seconds to come out, and your lips quivered.

"Y/n, I know that this is not the best time to tell you such things, but there are few truths that you want to know. Also there are certain things I need to clarify for myself." Her eyes turned teary, she was trying hard not to let those tear drops fall. Not left with any other option you decided to listen to her. You nodded a little, your heart raced fast every second. "My tae can't cheat on me." The voice of trust that you had for him groaned.

"Miss, me and Kim Taehyung were married 20 days ago, it was a forced marriage, the company of our fathers are at loss right now, and they can't trust each other, they found marriage alliance was the best option. And due to pressure we both had to agree." Looking at no reaction from your side she continued.

"I had broken up recently, and I was heartbroken. I felt like dying everyday, losing my love wasn't easy, it took me so long to get back to a normal lifestyle, I wasn't expecting anything after that, and one day I was instructed to marry an unknown man. And I held my hopes in this marriage, I tried to find happiness in my new life, but I was wrong." Pausing she wiped away her tears.

You sat like a stone, all the emotions left your body, not even pain was experienced by you, the man that was your life is no more yours. "Y/n, I can understand what you feel right now, but trust me Taehyung loves you a lot, he really never had a conversation but I called him a few days back and he forgot to hang up, I heard him crying for you, crying because he was afraid of losing you. I just made it easy for him. We can't change reality, I am forced to be his wife, but neither of us is forced to love each other, he is your love you can love him as yours."

Her sweet words did nothing good to your paining heart, but what she said next had a huge impact on you, " After this you can't trust him, nor me, but if I were you I would have trusted my love and I would stay with him to prove my love to the world, y/n I lost my love Because of stupidity, but please don't lose Taehyung. You are his life, be his support and fight for your love."

Her words hold truth and the same pain that you had at that time, deep down you both were sharing a strong bond. And you were easily convinced by her, she made you realize that you have to fight for your love, you can't simply let him go.

Present

After explaining the entire scenario to Taehyung, he also felt bad for thinking that low for his wife, but he was assured that he would be out of these troubles soon, Because you were with him, his love was supporting him.

5 days passed, you were taking your time to adjust with the current situation, after that day you never had a word with Tzuyu, for you she was a very generous woman who understands the true meaning and sense of love. It wasn't that easy to be normal with Taehyung, the wounds were deep, you were distant from Taehyung, living in the same house you ignored the skin ship, it was haunting you to touch someone's husband.

Taehyung understood your situation, he gave you time to adjust. But you being distant to him made him cry daily. He used up his entire brain to find one perfect solution through which he can safeguard you and his mother. But the solution was clogged.

Taehyung POV

Y/n, was sleeping peacefully, her breath was slow, I took my time to give a proper look at her face, I wanted to touch her so badly, I wanted to kiss her forehead, I wanted to relax myself. Her embrace, but I can't. Her approval is mandatory for me to show my love. Bending down, I cooed in her ears, "I am here for you my love, I will protect you."

After searching for endless ideas, my only ray of hope was visible, Kim seokjin my brother, no matter how much he is greedy for money but he has a heart.

??? POV

Sitting in the same seat, I sipped her favorite drink, I accepted that it was my fate, she loves him and that's true. Though I explained this to myself from the day she accepted her love for Taehyung, to live with this reality wasn't easy, she was my everything and I loved her then, I love her now and I will love only and only her forever.

Looking at her recent candid that I captured, I satisfied my greed to see her, she was everywhere even in my dreams, "This is the complete information of Kim Taehyung's lover. She was found in the bakery shop recently, and she is a regular customer there, I think this might be the best place for us."

It took a millisecond to register the name of Kim Taehyung, he is the man I loathed the most, but what are they talking about her, my love, my everything. And bakery, she loves cakes. She is a regular customer there.

"Is my girl in danger?" No matter what happens I will save her from the deadliest thing. Till I am here no one can hurt her. "I am here for you my love, I will protect you."