Chapter 13

This night is filled with sadness. I feel so numb already.

"Hey guys! I already called for help." Vic said and took deep breaths. I think he ran fast to get help. Their efforts are already a life saver, But I think i'd be okay now.

"Maveeennn!!!" someone shouted while knocking on the door. We heard it open.

"Love? are you okay?" Alexis asked.

Why does it have to be NOW!?!? Now that i'm already in pain she comes here and starts to worry!?! What the hell!?

I walked out and just as I pass from her I felt a strong grip on my right wrist.

I look back seeing Alexis with that Are-You-Okay-look.

I removed her hand and she didn't fight back.

I didn't know what to do. She didn't try to stop me nor anyone in the house.

I got to the garage and drove.

God!

why is this happening to me!?

I need her yet she needs another...

This pain is killing me slowly as the time passes by.

Coltrane? Why him of all people!? The guy doesn't even seems to be serious with her.

Why Alexis!?

Why!?

If only I can ask you that.

All I can do is just watch that bloody son of a gun flirt with you. I'm jealous Alexis! Why not notice me? sigh.

Am I too hard to love? Turned the radio on. Listening "Thinking out loud" being sung as cover by The Taña Company. Oh damn.

~we found love right where we are

That line is so not true with Alexis and I.

PHONE RINGING..

"Hey Maven if you're hearing me right now please...Tell me where you are." Alexis said

What am I gonna do now? Sigh.

I went to this place called Quimbs Hotel.

Fancy!

Everything is fancy.

I guess this will cost much but I need to rest somewhere and be alone.

Paid and got my room keys.

As I went in I saw Kharen Hues talking to someone.

I saw her look at me.

That was awkward.

Room 13 was at the 1st floor so I needed to pass by where she was. Eurgh!

Sweat dripping because of nervousness.

As I pass by she held my hand

"Okay. Nice meeting you. My boyfriend is here." Kharen said while gripping my hand.

I look at her eyes she had that Help-Me-Right-Now-Look. So I faked smiled to the guy in an odd shaped hat Kharen was talking to.

"Bye now" Kharen said. Heard no response. Kharen didn't let go of my hand. Our hands clasping together feels so nice.

We went inside room

"WOW! they provide refrigerator here?!?" I yelled. The grip loosed. I see no one beside me.

"Hey...Thanks for saving me.." She muttered

"Uhh.. No problem?" I said

"Well what are you doing here anyway?" she asked