Chapter 1:

"Maven, I swear to God i'd love you till my last breath." Alexis stated.

"Pinky swear?" I happily replied, smiling.

"Promise..." she gently said.

It was Summer & a sunny day at the beach. Alexis & I were having our bonding time tasting these chocolate milk flavored ice cream under the shade of the beach umbrella.

"Ohh boy this tastes so good! doesn't it Love?" Alexis commented. She calls me Love isn't that sweet? it's even sweeter than the Ice cream.

"Yes, This is my favorite,Love" I smiled. She smacked me on the head

"Of course I know that! That's why I brought you here." she put her hands on her waist proudly. It did hurt a lot

"Gasp..That hurted!" I frowned. Then I felt the tightening of my waist. She was hugging me from behind.

"I'm sorry,Love" she had her face all worried then got a spoon full of ice cream and began cheering me up. I held her hand and gently felt them

Alexis Xavier, The kind of bestfriend to have for life. No, we aren't dating nor in a relationship. People usually says that we are but we're not, she just calls me Love because she feels like it. Sweet,Loving and Caring. You'd be shitting bricks if you'd mention about her beauty. Guys in our school drooled when they're daydreaming about her. Smoking hot with her sexy body. Smart and Sporty. White,Tall, & Gorgeous. Not to mention always top of the class. Captain of the Women's Volleyball team. Best Part? She's Single but sadly not available. I still remember when she told everyone she's attracted to the same sex and the girls in our school got scared of her. Haha didn't even know where that came from but she's Famous for all her achievements. Talented, Let's just say Perfect. Too perfect for the likes of me. Now That's my Bestfriend.

"Prepare your things Love. Tomorrow is the schedule for our Summer class fieldtrip at school. Wake up early and be neatly organized..." she continued nagging. Well I don't blame her being THAT it's that i'm used to her voice and I can't imagine a day without it.

"Fine. Fine." I faked a big smile. Then said our farewell. Ohh she just lives next door but I think she has a practice this afternoon that's why she's going to the school gym.

NEXT MORNING

"Maven!! Maven!! Wake up!! Your gonna be late!" Alex shouted. Thanks for ruining my beauty sleep.

"Hold on!" Replied upset and grumpy. Then when I opened the door I saw her neat and clean having that ponytail perfectly matching her outfit with short shorts. She was the Love of my life but she doesn't feel the same way. ahh well! hello! friend zone! well she doesn't know it and that's for sure.

The school bus arrived then we went inside and she continued nagging about things. We are seated at the back so as expected a wide space for me to sleep and I layed my head on her lap then fell asleep. few minutes later

"The gentle breeze of the fresh air going in and out the school bus feels so fantastic! Doesn't it Maven?" asked Alex

"uhhh..." scratches my left ear lobe and goes back to sleep.

"Hey Maven! wake up! wake up already!" The sound of Alex annoying me. Insert a fly's annoying sound.

"I got no time for this Alex!! wake me up when we get to the school." I replied, Damn this Summer Class. If it wasn't for this i'd be rolling like a pig at home.

"but we arrived already so get up you lazy ass!" she said then slapped my cheek.

"What the hell was that for!?" I asked angrily, Urrgh. that did hurt but at the end of the day she's still my bestfriend.