Chapter 9

"Because if Big bro does that he'll get turned down." Francia said then she looked at me.

"Abs? Check! Height? Check! Appearance? Check! Personality? Check! Handsome? Uhhh.. Wait big bro i'm thinking..." She said then everyone was laughing. I smacked her head gently.

"You nitwit. Stop kidding around and spill it out." I said. She sat beside me and held my hand

"Big bro. Because if you rush everything she can also rush on turning you down. Just do the things you usually do without her noticing that you are already showing Alexis that you like her." Francia said and everyone nodded.

"But how can she notice if i'm making it as a secret?" I asked

"Good question, but when its Love she will just notice it unexpectedly." Francia replied. Damn she's good. Though it was risky I can't bare losing Alexis. I've already waited for a long time. Francia Runes. My little sister. nah. just 2 years gap but sometimes she acts much more mature than me.

"Mom wanted to give you this." She handed over a small box.

"What's this for?" I asked

"Have you tried eating a box? You idiot. Of course its a necklace in a box."

Francia replied, Grumpy as usual. I miss her so much haha that pig. She's always with Dad in the Philippines I wonder why she came back.

"You freak how would I know!!?" I replied

"Dami pang tanong gusto naman," She murmured but I heard her clearly. Didn't understand it though

"No sibling fights when we're here. okay?" Hennah added.

"Hey guys! how about Immortals or Wrath of the Titans?" Bill asked. We all loved greek mythology and that's for sure. As soon as the lights were off we were all in silence. Hannely too. No one spoke nor no one even tried to blink. Finally I also got the time to think. I wanted to go next door. Poor Alexis. What could she be doing now?

"Hey. Are you even watching the movie?" whispered Francia

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Lets go out and talk." she replied. Then we went out and sat near the door step since it was elevated.

"Kuya, You must know that we girls loves to be appreciated. To be taken cared of is our number one priority for ourselves. You don't have to rush Alexis." She said.

"But i'm not rushing her." I replied

"I know you more than anyone else inside the house. Don't forget that Big brother." Laughed Francia.

I rolled my eyes

"I've been busy lately since Dad always works." She said

"So why'd you come back?" Smiled.

"I wanted to see you. I miss my Ugly big brother!" she smiled and laughed. That Daughter of a Beautiful creature hahaha. I hugged her and rubbed her back.

"Spill it out. I know you need something from me." I grinned.

"You idiot! Of course I need something!" she smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"So what is it?" I asked

"I need to talk to Mom. Uhh to You and Mom." she pleaded. I knew from that instance something was up.

"It's about Dad isn't it?"

she nodded.

"What is it now?" I kept rolling my eyes