Chapter 2

As soon as we got at the top everyone was shocked and began to look at us.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We've been worried sick about you two." Bill replied and rubbed my back.

"Uhh.. we're fine.. Hey Hannely.. were here already." I needed a big space of break. Night came and the spent the night there.

"Everyone gather around." Coach Thunder said in the most chilling voice.

"Yes Coach?" everyone answered.

"Now let me tell you about the Tale of the Troll that happened in Layson Mountain eons ago. Its just a tale but who knows? Anyway. It was just like this night with the Moon radiated violet and pink moon beams. The sound of owls and tranquil scenery. There lived a Troll who ate meat to be specific human meat. The Troll would go down the mountains to hunt lost villagers or tresspassing humans and once caught he eats them alive. Until One day the Villagers planned an ambush to kill the beast they faked bonded a beautiful young lady whose name was Layla on top of the Mountain we are now. The troll smelled food but when it saw the beautiful young lady he felt something beating. He got surprised then the villagers stabbed the troll with spears of iron. Until it bleeded to death. The wind blew strong and thunder roared. Then the troll was no other than Jason. The lost husband of Layla. There she cried tears that formed the river and the waterfalls. She caressed the face of Jason and became the meadow we are sitting on now." Coach Thunder wrapped up the story then everyone started clapping and mostly got frightened and sad at the same time. By the large bonfire I saw Coltrane & Alexis laughing together well that should be me. Laughing with her right now. Sigh*

"Bro are you okay?" Bill asked and gave me a drink.

"So you like Alexis don't you?" he added then grinned.

"Uhh...Thanks dude..." I also gave him my big fake smile. I approached them and Alexis looked down instantly.

"Alex, Can we talk?" begged. I don't expect her to answer back. I understand she's hurt.

"Fine. If that's whay you want." She said peacefully. We went to an open field full of night blooming flowers. With Fireflies roaming the empty space and the moon giving us light. A moment with my Everything was just perfect and I didn't want to ruin that moment. We sat down the plain

"I know you're mad" I stated not looking her in the eye

"Well..." She replied nervously

"She fell..." Hesitantly I answered.

"She fell for you!? God! Maven! cut it out!" she exploded with anger.

"No! No! Listen." I grabbed her hand then pulled her closer. I felt her trembling then I caressed her face. Looked at her dreamy brown eyes. And hugged her tight. She never moved nor spoke she just turned red, someone might think of her as a tomato.

"I pushed her upwards because we couldn't get up. Then she slipped and apparently I saved her from falling. And who knew she fell on top of me." I calmly explained to her everything.

"You really are sweet aren't you Maven?" She smiled and wiped her tears. I just smiled with the Forgive-Me-Already-Look on my face. She nodded. I fell to her lap. The safest place for my head to lay down and rest. I felt the pain being lifted up on my shoulders.

"Love, Wake up." sweet sound of Alexis in the morning. Well she doesn't like stressing herself up in mornings.

"Uhh.. can I go back to sleep Love?" I lazily said.

"But Love everyone's already outside." She kept nagging. I missed those. I stood up and kissed her forehead.

I added "Good Morning Love" then winked. She smiled as if the was really special. Well to me being able to kiss her is already something. Boys would go home crawling just to take an atempt to kiss her. All her past boyfriends? they all went home broken. Not hearted. Literally broken. Those looks on their faces when Alexis is going wild. I fell for her rage. Trite shit again ain't it?