Chapter 24

said "You don't look great you look beautiful. Let me finish next time okay?" she smiled and nodded

there was just silence and I got trapped in her alluring eyes that keeps drawing me. Leaned close to her

she grabbed my shirt and pulled then kissed me. I held on to her shoulder and gripped her hand she gripped with the same amount as well. Held her closer slowly & gently by her waist. It felt so wrong and so right. No, it was both. She flicked a tongue between my lips and accepted the entrance. Her tongue searched for mine as my body temperature rose up with hotness. Just as I would make contact with her tongue and mine.

"Excuse me, are you done changing?" A voice from outside

totally ruining the moment. We let go of each other and didn't look each other in the eyes. Talk about awkward. She turned back and tried removing her upper garment then saw me looking at the mirror.

"Go out!" she screamed

"R-right! sorry!" I replied nervously. I could have been killed! Her first kiss? she was great! as if I knew anything about kissing.

I went out and saw no one then heard the curtain next booth closing. I guess it got vacant a while ago and the person who stopped us in is inside it already. My lips were just in contact with Alexis'. I felt soft and warm sensations on that kiss.

Alexis went out smiling "Hey"

"Why are you grinning?"

"Nothing in particular. Do I need a reason to smile?" she raised a brow

"I'm just askin' dude."

"So about the.."

"Kiss? Yes i'll keep it a secret." fully interrupting her

"No you dumbass its about the freakin bikini!" she nagged

gave her my special move! rolls my eyes

"Gah! I hate you!"

"You look cuter when you're pouting"

"S-shut it! By the way about the.."

"Kiss?" I said laughing interrupting her again

she let out a sigh

"You liked it didn't you? Moron! Urgh! I hate you!"

she's pissed. Hahaha

"You were the one who did it so why say I liked it?"

"Forget about it!"

"You molested my lips young lady! I'm already traumatised by the kiss so how can I forget?"

"Grow up Maven"

She didn't deny it nor say it was wrong. So I guess i'd say she knows I like her. Who am I kidding?

"Just forget that okay?"

"Okay"

since that the whole shopping thing went quiet. It got me time to think

Maybe she loves Coltrane but what the heck was with all the kisses? This makes my heart break down. Alexis wouldn't like me. Perhaps she does! N-no! What is there to like in me? she would be going out with Coltrane for nothing right?

I feel something strange about Coltrane. I'm sure of this. From the first time I saw that guy I know there is suspicions. Weird huh?

But if it makes Alexis happy i'd be okay with it. (for now at least) I'm just a bestfriend. JUST A BESTFRIEND

We rode a cab to aunt's house bringing her paper bags that was more than a dozen. She was serious about the shopping.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

who could this be?

"Hello?"

"Hey Maven!!"

"Who are you?"

"Althea of course who else!"

"Oh its you"

"So watsup?"

"Nothing. Where did you learn that?"

"From Sebby. He's teaching me different accents"

"That's great but"

"but what?"

"I got to go now"

"Oh. Maybe i'd call another time but if you need something just call me okay?"

"Okay. Thanks"

"Bye"

"Goodbye"

puts down the phone

"So who was it?" Alexis asked

"Althea"

"Oh. Her" she fell behindhand after hearing Athea's name

"Is anything wrong?" said in british accent

usually that keeps her in a good mood.

"Intriguing" she started giggling

"So it worked again huh?"

at least to get us off the awkwardness. We just needed the fun and laughter to ease off those thoughts.

she nodded

"Shit. I forgot we'll be having our tournament in two days from now. To defend our title as Champions"

"We'll be going back tomorrow afternoon"

"Great! I need the time to rest for the game"

"Don't you think its the time to let go of the title?"

"NO! the team worked hard for it."

"Well if that's what you want then i'd be fine with it"

"I want that someone to be proud of me that's why I can't lose"

"who? Coltrane?"

"No."

"I won't guess anymore. I'm too lazy for it."

"I guess your tired. Here"

she taps her left shoulder offering me to lean back my head to it to sleep. I gave her my all time wink with a smile and leans at her shoulder she put her arm around me and shrugged into it. It was a hearty moment. The sleek skin she has feels so cozy. I never felt this for years being safe with someone I love.

gave her my phone and turned the GPS on to locate aunt's house.

I wanted it to be real, well it is real. I want it to be sincere and heartfelt. Wholeheartedly I hope she will just for once.

closed my eyes and surrendered my balance. I felt her move me to her lap. She does that a lot too. I'm hanging by a thread here. One day i'd just clutch to it, one day i'd fall. No hardihood involved

The magic of love is not on the kisses. It is how we would choose to believe in forever. We'll that old man did inspire me a bit. A bit to let me believe in that forever thing. Gah!

-----------------------------

How's Chapter 24?

More romantic scenes are happening next so tune in!

Keep reading :3 Updating soon