Chapter 14

"Uhhh...Not sure how to answer that."

"You idiot. Just take me on a date." Kharen said

"Fine" I said then she hugged and kissed me. The kisses are mending my heart little by little. Though it feels so wrong. Its also nice to have someone as sweet as Alexis.

"Go to sleep now, I'll be watching a movie. They got a TV with Dvd's here and its free to room occupants." She said

"Good Night Kharen." I smiled...

fell asleep

I must be tired with all the problems I have...

Yes...

Life is easy and simple yet we make it so complicated.

My heart is broken and inch by inch Kharen Hues is mending it back again.

What an imagination! I'm just tired and I hope that tomorrow would be all okay. Like nothing happened.

What's with the bright light!? I opened my eyes and the sun was already up. My body couldn't move. Am I paralyzed or something!? I can't even open my mouth. Where's Kharen!?

"Ohh sorry! I though you wouldn't wake up while i'm gone. So I tied you and put a cover on your mouth so you wouldn't be able to escape me this time." Kharen said

"Hmmm!! Hmmm!!" I tried speaking. At least.

"Wait. Let me loosen the ropes and get the cloth on your mouth."

"What the heck Kharen!?"

"I'm sorry... I just can't afford to lose you..." She muttered. Awwweee!! Sweet little brat.

If that would be the words of Alexis? I'd never let go. Never ever!

Everyone looks for love that wouldn't hurt? I'm tired of saying "I'm not leaving you nor I'll never hurt you" because sometimes it ends up that i'm the one hurting them. I mean like seriously. If she loved me she could have just said so.

"Hey Maven. Get up and go to bath after you eat your breakfast. You said you'll take me on a date" Kharen nagged. Shit. Why does she always makes me remember Alexis? They are different in every single way physically. But it seems to be that. I'm tired of lies and pain. Love only gives problems. Maybe i'm not cut out for this kind of thing yet.

"Sure thing!" I replied

"I'd be going outside for a moment. hmmmkaay? when I come back I'd be expecting you're already done." She said then went out.

Ate then went to the bathroom.

People do fall in love in mysterious ways but I always fall in love with Alexis every single day.

Though she hurts me as well, I still have that feeling that i'd be loving her again and again.

I had that fear of putting too much effort for her and then end up being left alone.

Now it's already happening.

Dang it!

Please!

Any God please!

help me!

I can smile for today and tomorrow but never for yesterday.

have I lost her already?

Alexis....

"Hey drama king!! where are you!?" Kharen said

Door opening...

"Holy king of hotdogs!" She shouted at me. I covered instantly

"Kharen Hues! Out now! Learn how to knock pervert!" she covered her eyes and laughed