CHAPTER 27 Scömiche

A/N I NEED A COVER FOR THE SEQUEL. IT WILL BE CALLED: I DO LOVE YOU. ANYBODY THINK THEY CAN MAKE ME ONE? MESSAGE ME IF YOU CAN!

KACEY'S POV

Avi is supposed to be waking up today and I'm so excited! The doctor said that his body functions were progressing well. They allowed me to stay but the rest had to go home. Sometimes I just sit here and talk to him. I tell him how I miss him and how I wish he woukd wake up already. I also told him how the chicken in the hospital actually tastes good!

I reached for his hand and talked to him. "Avi, can you please wake up now? I miss you. I love you so much and I can't stand not being able to look you in your beautiful green eyes and tell you this. You mean everything to me. I thought I lost you for a while." I chocked out.

His hand gave me a small squeeze and I jumped. Maybe I was just imagining it. I continued to talk to him but I felt it again......he's waking up.

AVI'S POV

Kacey is talking nonsense! She told me its her fault for everything that has happened. I wish my stupid body would wake up already! It took me all of my willpower just to make a small gesture to her. I need to tell her that I love her and everything is going to be ok. She told me that the chicken here is good so I really can't wait to wake up now.

I also really need to see Scott. I called him crazy for what he was doing but it turned out that he was just helping me. I feel really bad for what I was thinking about him.

"Avi?" Someone called out.

"Mhmm." I said.

Wait. I made a sound! I'm waking up!

"He responded!" The voice said again.

I tried opening my eyes but I don't have enough energy. Come on Avi try as hard as you again. 1....2....3 ugghh!

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around me. My eyes were half open so I couldn't really tell what things were. Somebody sat next to me on the bed and grabbed my hand.

"Kacey?"

"Yes, yes its me Avi." She kissed my hand and I felt her tears on my arm.

"Don't cry, please don't cry. Why are you sad?"

She shook her head, I was starting to see more clear now.

"I'm not sad! Im happy you finally woke up!"

"Finally? I've only been out for like what? A day?" I chuckled.

The room went quiet, what's wrong?

"Nah brother. You've been out for a week and a half."

"What!?"

"Yea you've been out cold." Mitch said.

"What's today?" I asked.

"January... 4th, 2015."

"I-I missed New Year's." I said quietly. "That fucking prick made me miss New Year's!" I yelled.

"Avi calm down." Kacey said. "We can still have a New Year's party, noone said we couldn't be fashionably late with it."

"That's actually a good idea." Scott said. "We could have a last minute PTX concert and then have an after party."

"Sounds good to me." I said. "When can we have it?"

"How about a week after you come out of here. That way you can be healed and can be able to get drunk if the doctor gives us an ok." He said.

"Great. You guys don't know how lucky I am to have you guys as a family. You guys mean the world to me. We might jave our struggles wity being a group but we always have each other backs. What you guys did for me back at the building was amazing. Even if I had amnesia, I still wouldn't be able to forget something like this, so thank you." I said honestly.

Everyone crowed around my bed and leaned in for a group hug. I made sure to kiss Kacey's head before evryonr moved away. The doctor came in and I looked up.

"Okay Avi, it seems that since you've been out for a while, your body has had time to heal which means you can be released today. You just need to come here for a check a few extra times but besides that you're all good to go." She said.

"Ok, thanks." I said smiling.

She left the room and everyone let out a victory scream. I'm finally free, but I still have to hst some of that chicken.

"Can you guys go get me some of that chicken, I really need to talk to Scott alone please."

They all happily left so I could talk to Scott.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Do you need something?"

"No, I'm fine. I just wanted to say sorry. I called you a bunch of stuff and really bad names because of what you were doing. But then I realized you were just helping me."

"Hey its fine. I didn't tell you the plan so you wouldn't have known anyways." He said.

"You don't have to hide it from me." I said.

"Hide what?"

"About Asher, I know you like him."

"What are you talking about America?"

"You looked at him the same way I look at Kacey. I saw something flash across your eyes when he got shot. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone else."

He looked down. When he looked back at me his eyes were glassy. "I just wish that I could have someone to hold and hug on. Someone that loves me more than the world and I love them back the same way." The tears started falling.

"Well....what about Mitch?" I asked.

"I thought the rest of the group wouldn't approve." He said quietly.

"Of course we would." I said. "We'll support you in anything, we've actually been waiting got you guys to date. So you should really ask him out."

"Ok, I think I will."

******************

SO..., I GUESS I'LL THROW IN A LITTLE SCÖMICHE!!*

A/N DONT FORGET TO VOTE!

Sorry this chapter is so short.