Twelve | The Fun Begins

The boy standing under the bright lamppost while all the rain fell around him, read over the message that he received on his device by the person that he was told to stay away from. With fiddling fingers, Taehyung gripped his phone with his right hand to have more control over it. Since it was about to fall out of his hand. On Jungkook's end, he was just hit with a "read" by Taehyung. No reply.

Taehyung had to stand his ground, and really figure out what was going on. And how to solve this mess.

-

"Aw, dolly. Please don't cry. The more you plead for your life, the more it'll make me want to burn your precious porcelain skin off..we don't want that now do we?" Jungkook furrows his eyebrows in slight sorrow while he starred at the woman that was tied up against a pole in front of him. Her lashes were glistening with fresh tears, as fresh as her scarlet liquid tinkled down her fragile arms from slash wounds.

"W-Why are you doing this.? I thought we were friends! I thought I c-could trust you.." The woman cries out, being seemingly a nuisance to the tall man before her.

"Yeah! I remember, don't worry Rose. We are friends. Just it becomes a slight problem when you try to steal what's mine."

Rose looked angered in confusion, Jungkook could just see the massive amount of emotion that swirled up onto her translucent face while numerous of thoughts ran marathons around in her head. "Who are you even talking about!?"

"Oh Rose..how naive you are darling! You tried to steal my Taehyungie! Don't you see what happens to all these other ladies and gentlemen when they even think about my baby?" Jungkook chuckled out, raising his eyebrows and moving out of the way of Rose's view so he could show her the masses amount of blood, perfectly sliced off fingers and toes, organs, and pieces of human skin scattered around on the polished concrete below them.

The sight made the woman sick to her stomach, how could someone be so cruel? So manipulative into tricking his victims to do certain things for him or to follow him to places that were foreign to their innocent souls. Rose was about to vomit at the "show" Jungkook was putting on right in front of her eyes balls, that she would probably not have in her sockets in a couple of minutes.

"You're so fucked up Jungkook.." Rose glares up at the man that is on the side of her, spitting out some blood and giggling softly. "Killing and torturing innocent lives just because they simply have a small crush on who you're madly in love with."

"Why do you love him? Do you really? Or do you just want him to be another one of your toys just like all the other people you manipulated?" Rose boldly blurts out, making sure to stand her ground and put Jungkook in his place. Even though she was the one that was vulnerable to any event that could happen.

Jungkook let's out a deep sigh, and gives her a warm smile. "No, but I would like for you to be one of my toys. I'll stuff you right back up with some nice cotton once I'm done removing the necessities that you need to keep your blood flowing through your beautiful body."

"Hm. I actually needed someone to test out my new tool on, I think you'll be the perfect fit for it! Don't you think love?" Jungkook raises his eyebrows in glee in honor to seeing the woman in front of him slowly loose consciousness from the man's words and the loss of blood, all she wants is to be let free. She doesn't want to hear the echoing loud noises of screams, cries, sniffling, and sobs from everyone that was unlucky enough to be trapped in this hellhole.

"J-Just kill me then..quickly. Please!"

"But that would ruin all the fun Rose..all you have to endure is a little bit of pain and you'll be fine!"

"Is it the horrifying sight in front of your eyes? is the blood to much for your sensitive soul to see? Does it remind you of your mother?" Jungkook furrows his eyebrows and blurts out fake condolences while he looked at Rose's eyes crinkle and let out more of those salty tears that Jungkook loved to see on people's faces.

"Maybe I just have to take out those pretty eyes of yours. Does that sound good? Does that sound better? Shall I cut your tongue off just like I did to your friend Hana?"

"Hana.." Rose manages to mumble out, but it was almost impossible to hear because of her obnoxiously loud sniffling.

"..Hana..! Hana!" The woman yells out, now realizing why her best friend, her sister, her soulmate, one of the few people that she truly cared about, has been absent from school and not answering to anyone for what felt like forever.

"Doll face..Hana's dead. Theres no bringing her back, but I can tell you this..it was such a delight and luxury to see her scream in pain and agony while I slowly cut out her tongue with these very scissors.." Jungkook flashes his cute bunny smile while revealing a bloody and rusty pair of scissors.

"Hm..maybe I'll let you rest for a day or two. I need you to be more stable once I tear off that pretty face of yours just like I did to your mother and Hana." Jungkook glides his long tattooed fingers through his luscious raven locks, while whipping out his phone from his back pocket.

"What are you gonna do to Jojo.." Rose desperately sobs out in anticipation, waiting for a response from the oh-so sexy but psychotic man before her.

"Ah, that reminded me." Jungkook eyes twinkle as he walks towards the dark corner of the warehouse to "get" something, or someone.

The male arrives back, his back facing Rose while it looked like he grabbed onto something. Like a chair, a spinning chair.

"Tada!" Jungkook chuckles out and mindlessly twirls the inky black chair around in front of him, exposing the small frame of another woman. A very recognizable one too. She had a rag in her mouth to stop her from screaming and was tightly secured in the seat, there was rope all over her body. The only way she would be getting out is by someone else removing it. "All hail the mighty Jojo! Your adorable friend that you reminded me about."

"What..what is wrong with y-you Jungkook.." Rose muttered out, hopelessly looking up at her friend Jojo right in front of her eyes.

"Hm. No fun. It seems she's unconscious right now, well I'll leave her here! You two ladies can talk while I excuse myself." Jungkook happily says while hastily removing the rag from Jojo's mouth and going back on his phone. He walked towards the exit of the warehouse and made sure the door was locked nice and tight.

And just like that, Jungkook texted Taehyung.

All to just be left on read.