Five | Blood Party

song recommendations
the hills, by the weeknd

"Thank you so much!" Taehyung says smiling as he bows down to the cashier at his local grocery store. Little did Taehyung know, Jungkook was there the entire time. Watching him, from a distance.

Taehyung didn't like to go out, but he finally agreed to go out with Yoongi, Hoseok and another friend named Jimin, Yoongi's boyfriend, to a house party.

Taehyung exists the store, it was 8pm so it was starting to get late, he had to be at the house party around 10pm. Taehyung just sighed and looked down.

"I really don't want to go to this stupid house party.." Taehyung whispers to himself.

House party!? Jungkook thinks to himself.

I definitely need to keep an eye on him.

No.

One.

Will.

Steal.

Whats.

MINE.

Taehyung just got a few groceries from the store, nothing serious. It's mostly for Yoongi since Taehyung doesn't eat much.

Taehyung starts to walk back to his apartment, on a silent lonely sidewalk.

It was scary, he was scared.

He was all alone and anything can happen, there was not even alot of cars passing down the road.

But Jungkook was there.

He was behind Taehyung lurking in the distance, making sure his Taehyungie was safe.

Thankfully, Taehyung makes it back to his apartment safely and unlocks the door. Taehyung's apartment wasn't like one of the fancy ones Jungkook had, it was more like a house than an apartment, and he was sharing it with some old couple that lived above them. He just had to walk down the stairs, he lived in a basement in a way, of course, with a roommate.

Jungkook knew he couldn't go into the apartment, he would instantly get caught by probably Yoongi considering Taehyung is oblivious to everything.

Instead, Jungkook waited outside for an hour and 30 minutes before Taehyung finally came back out with Yoongi. They were both dressed nicely, but Taehyung was dressed more casual like always. Yoongi was wearing a denim jacket with a bright red shirt, ripped denim pants with a chain, and some sneakers. While Taehyung on the other hand, was wearing tan wide chino pants, an oversized white t-shirt like always, a caramel brown jacket and some white converse. To top it all off, he had a Gucci fanny pack that he got as a birthday present from his dear friend Jung Hoseok.

Jungkook noticed that the pair was going to take a public bus, this meant that Jungkook could easily follow them better.

Jungkook followed them all the way to the bus stop, listening in on their conversation. He noticed that Taehyung definitely had a close relationship with Yoongi and his other 2 friends, and Jungkook wouldn't want to kill people close to Taehyung considering his Taehyungie would be forever alone.

Well..

He wouldn't.

He would have Jungkook, and only Jungkook.

And Jungkook would have Taehyung, and only Taehyung.

But it would break Taehyung's heart.

No.

Kill them.

NO!

I'm not going to kill them.