Nine | Trust?

"Jimin!"

"Taehyung!!"

The two boys ran towards each other in happiness, hugging one another.

Taehyung and Jimin had one of the closest friendships you could think of, ever since elementary school was in session. Jimin would get bullied and Taehyung would always help him back up. After they became best friends, they were literally inseparable.

"Taehyung, we really need to talk in private."

"Okay..why though?" Taehyung questioned confused, pulling back from their sweet warm hug. He was asking himself inside of his mind of what could be so serious that him and Jimin have to talk in private.

Then he remembered, Jungkook.

Was Jungkook watching them? They are in a public park however, so there was no doubt that he could have been.

Jimin grabbed tightly onto Taehyung's forearm and started to pull him towards the benches that the park offered for the public. The pair both sat down, Taehyung in visible confusion but Jimin understood why and he probably would be too. "I know about Jungkook." Jimin admits, looking straight into Taehyung's now darkened worried eyes.

"Jungkook..? What about him?" Taehyung whispered to Jimin and fiddled with his fingertips in nervousness. He wasn't nervous about Jimin knowing about Jungkook, but he was more nervous about what Jimin would probably tell him about Jungkook. If he did.

"You need to stay away from him Taehyung."

"Wait, what? Why Jimin?" Taehyung slightly jutted up his body, he was curious to why Jimin told him to stay away from Jungkook.

"He's..dangerous. I know more things about him then you Taehyung. He's manipulating you to stay with him. He's a psychopath. Just please listen to me Tae!"

"Jimin, I don't want to hear it. He didn't manipulate me into doing anything, he's not dangerous or a psychopath either! Where did you even get that from? I can..lov- be with whoever I want."

"You don't know him Taehyung! You have no idea who he is! You've only known him for three months Tae. How the hell did you two even meet anyways!?" Jimin asked Taehyung in slight anger since Tae clearly did not trust him about all of this, when all that Jimin was saying was the truth.

"I..I don't know. I don't know how we met or what happened, I cant remember anything."

"See, that's the problem Taehyung. You DONT know him. You don't know his past, who he is, his real personality. Hell, do you even know if he's planning something!?"

"No.."

"Exactly Taehyung. You don't know anything. I have to go now, I have a family gathering and I can't be late. Please be safe Tae. You know I care about you." Jimin chants and gets up from the bench, leaning down to hug Taehyung as a little goodbye.

"Okay Jiminie, be safe too." Taehyung hugged Jimin back, waving goodbye towards the boy that was now walking to the exit of the park.

Taehyung just sighed and stayed put on the bench. He thought about everything that Jimin said because Jimin WAS correct, there was no doubt about that. Taehyung didn't know anything about Jungkook and who he was. Maybe it would be best for him to cut ties with Jungkook, at least until Taehyung really found out who Jungkook was.

The boy took out his phone and went on Instagram to post something.

In a matter of no time, the post got a lot of likes and he noticed that one of them were from Jungkook

In a matter of no time, the post got a lot of likes and he noticed that one of them were from Jungkook. He was literally the first like.

Oh little did Taehyung know, he was completely correct about someone watching him while he was speaking to Jimin. Or just him being watching in general.

He felt an uneasy feeling in his stomach. He was being watched, and he had a good feeling on who he thinks it is.