4. Right or Wrong?

There comes a point in your life when you're confused about the rightness or wrongness of certain things. You can not decide whether what you are doing is right or wrong.

Aarya was feeling the same way. All she was thinking about was, "Is it okay to move on so fast?", "Is it okay not to feel anything about the break up?", "Is it okay to let go of the past?" And Most importantly "Is it too early to let someone else in her life?" All these questions were driving her crazy.

She immediately took all these questions to her best friend, Charmi. She knew that she will help her out and end all her confusion. But first thing Charmi did was to laugh at her. She was amused how her best friend always ends up in such situations. Why all tragic things happen with her only? But jokes apart, she did hear her out and she uttered only two words "Fuck Them!" Yes, she told her to not give a damn about anyone and just do what makes her happy.

After a long conversation, Aarya felt a little better, but she was still confused about certain things, so Charmi assured her that it will get better with time. But the biggest question was "What about Yash?" She thought that she should back off. The break-up had left quite an impact on her and she didn't want to enter another relationship too quickly.

She tried to tone down conversations with him. She would only text him if necessary. She did this for two days but it was bothering her. She missed the funny banter between them, she missed their late night deep and meaningful conversations. But she still tried to hold back. She can't mess up again.

On the other hand, Yash was familiar with her situation. So, he did not force her to talk with him. He understood and gave her some space to sort out her feelings.

Charmi was aware about the whole situation, so she talked to Aarya and told her that she should not hold back. If she enjoys Yash's company, then she should not ignore him. There is no need to jump into another relationship but at least she can talk to him as a friend.

Aarya was also tired of not talking to him. So, she decided to not worry about what is right or wrong and just go with the flow.

---------------

How was the chapter? How are you liking the story so far?

If you are enjoying it, put a VOTE and COMMENT your views.

Don't be a silent reader, I would love to hear what you think about this story.