Sana went inside her boss cabin because she felt something wierd when she saw jungkook running like he saw a ghost or something. As she step inside she screamed in horror as she saw a knockout Daniel lying on the floor and a bloody telephone right beside him.

Taehyung enter the roomroom he was wearing a mask

"Sir please help me call the ambulance , he'll die " Sana was scared what if he died what she will say to Mr kang, she will lost her job.

"Don't worry leave it to us " He said and went out to make a phone call

" Hoseok leave jungkook and come here first "

"Ok I'm on my way "

Sana closed the cafe doors so that no one can enter. After sometime hoseok came and carried Daniel in his car.

"We are talking him to the hospital don't call the police or anyone for now "

"Ok thank you so much sir for helping me " Sana replied and went inside to clean the bloody mess created in the room.

They drove to an undeveloped area more like construction area but all the workers went for their lunch break so it was totally empty no one can be seen there. Hoseok pulled the unconscious boy to an abandoned factory and tied him to a chair.

After something Daniel came back to his consciousness he tried to move but his hands were tied on a chair.

"Where am I what place is this "

"So you finally woke up "

"Who are you and what do you want "

"What I want " Taehyung said and laughed he came forward and saw the scared boy trembling in fear. Daniel started sweating , fear can be seen in his eyes it was a horrifying laugh.

"Shhh

"Shhh....It's not fare to kill you before informing you what you did " Taehyung said and the boy gulped it's like he lost his voice.

"What did I do " He asked in a cracked voice