Chapter tweenty-one

Emma POV

It's been a week since we move in Xavier house. Lisa is so happy because finally she got her very own game room. She also began her home school. Thank God Xavier choose a middle age woman to be Lisa teacher. She talked to Lisa like her best friend.

The sound of my phone wakes me up from day dreaming. I took the phone on side table near the bed. The screen flash unknown number on it. I frown seeing the number I just let pass since I am not the type of person to receive an unknown call so I put it back on the table.

I decided to go to grocery store and cook food for me Xavier and Lisa. Its about time for me to pay gratitude of his kindness towards us. After I inform Lisa I went outside and head to grocery store near by.

After couple of minutes selecting the foods in the stand I was able to settle to have few meat and more vegetables and fruits with pasta, flour and other cooking stuff. When I am satisfied I went to the cashier lane and paid the amount due for my groceries.

I have three plastic bag in my hands and it's very heavy. I put it inside my car and drive all the way to Xavier house. When I get inside the house, I got suprise I saw my sister crying on floor and woman stand near her her back face me.

"What's going on here?" I said then the woman turn around and I shocked to see Xavier mom standing a little distance away from me. She smile to me slyly and her eyes almost sprint fire on it .

"So the great all mighty sister has arrived!" She then clap and laugh evilly to me.

"What did you do?" I asked her

"Oh I just inform your sister that you sold your body for the sick of her surgery!" She said

"How dare you?" I went down to Lisa who is now crying . I turn to her and grab her face.

"Lisa please don't cry!" I said to her

"It's my fault! You did it for me! If I had known you should have let me die than sold your self. I can't bring myself to live when I know your suffering because of me! I am so sorry sorry... Huhuhuhuuu!" Then she cry in my arms hugging me.

"What do you want?" I asked the woman who bring my sister cried.

"You already know what I want! Xavier is already engaged to my daughter friend. And here you are still sticking to my son life. Is it not enough for you that you got him millions? And now you want his luxury life too? What a thick face you are! Here see this!" Then she drop a newspaper which shows Xavier and a woman in the restaurant eating together.

"And this... I hope you will dissappear from my son life for now!" Then she drop the pictures of Xavier with the same girl on the newspaper. The picture shows how intimate they are. They're kissing on public and other picture shows Xavier in the bed together with the woman.

A tug pain on my heart I felt all the sudden. I close my eyes and let go my tears.

"I will dissappear now you don't have to worry!" I said in a final tone.

"Lisa come! Let's go and pack our things. Leave those things that Xavier bought for you!" Thankfully she obey me and went to her room quickly.

I never bother to say anything to Xavier mother again. And I went quickly to master bedroom to collect my clothes. After thirty minutes thank God we pack only that is needed for us for a moment.

"Let's go!" Then we head out to Xavier house without bothering to say anything to that evil woman. I swear to myself that I will do anything not to appear infront of Xavier anymore.

*******************

We are currently staying in Philippines. I find the people very accommodating and warm. They are friendly people and can easily to mingle. You might wonder why I choose to stay here? My mom is a full blood Filipino and she married dad that's why she move in New York.

My mom once said to me if you feel like you want to be free from busy life in New York I should go to Philippines. Here you can easily find your home and peace. Which I find true. The food is so delicious.

After we move out, I withdraw all my money from the bank. I think I have enough saving for both of us. It's the money I intend to pay for Lisa surgery but Xavier paid for all the bills. So now I have plenty of money to start a life here.

I was able to land a job in one of the private hospital. The pay is good and enough for the both of us. Lisa started to go to normal school not home school anymore. She said she want to refresh her self which I respect.

I am now in my 8 weeks of pregnancy. I can see a small baby bump in my tummy right now. Which makes me happy. I eat healthy food and avoid to think Xavier as much as possible cause I don't want to get stress.

For a couple of days that I was away from Xavier I came to realize that I do love him. I miss his arrogant, persistent and annoying personality but what misses me the most is him being total clingy to me. Urg! Enough of him already I need to move on and accept the fact that me and him are not belong together.