Chapter twelve

Xavier POV

It's been two days since I kissed her. This past days has been pure torture since I can't get her off my head, the memory of her and the kissed we share linger on me . I am also discharged from the hospital which I find more torture since I miss her already.

Thankfully the day arrived when I come to collect her payment. I know it's kind the harsh but I just want to have her. Maybe when I can have her my attraction towards her will be gone. I keep convincing myself that this is just all sex and after I will get what I want I will no longer haunted by her.

I texted her the address of the hotel and she reply that she will be here in twenty minutes. I book a prisendential suite since me and Archer own this hotel. I have my penthouse above this but I never let any woman enter it. It's serve my safe haven when I got back from work and I want to stick my privacy from anyone. Only Archer and my family can enter that it no outsider allowed.

I went inside the bathroom and clean to prepare myself. I feel excited and nervous which I don't why. I never experienced this feeling in meeting a woman but whatever it is maybe this is just sexual frustration. I am used to have every woman want, when I want that woman. I will make sure to bed her. And that's what I am doing right now. After this i hope this feeling will subside hopefully.

I walked outside the bathroom since I heard a bell from the door. I guess she's here now. I wrap by bottom part only white towel and with a bare chest in the upper part. I open the door and I am looking into beautiful and yet simple woman I ever meet. She look at me and I open the door wide for her to get inside. She clutch the handle of her bag on her shoulder and proceed inside .

She drop her bag in the couch where in stood up

She drop her bag in the couch where in stood up. Then turn to look at me. I sense she's uncomfortable seeing me shirtless. She's trying to avoid looking into my body. She so cute!

"So?" I asked her trying to make conversation with her so her nervous will die down.

"Can we start now? So I can go home early!" She said while looking down on the floor her fingers fidgeting which shows how nervous she is. Looks like the feeling is mutual here.

"Look at me! Are you ok? " I said while walked towards her and stared at her. She look at me then look away again.

"It's just it's my first time seeing a man looking like that... I mean.. I seen man body naked but you know... I'm sorry I'm blabbering nonsense!" She said

I hold her shoulder and my finger hold her chin to she can look at me straight. I look at her sinfully and she stared at me while she bit her lower lips which makes her more sexy. I lower my head down to her lips. I kissed her softly though she did not respond to my kiss. I put my hand on her back and pull her closer to me. I hold her hand and put it in the back of my neck. Good thing she obeyed. I released her lips then stared at her.

"Just don't say anything... Don't worry I got you!" I whisper in her ears then bite it slowly my lips trace down to her jaw to her neck. She gasp when I suck and bite it. I can't hold it a little longer anymore I clutch down and carried her effortless in my arms. Then I drop her in center of the bed and I immediately join her. I hover on top of her while I look at her like she's my prey.

I kiss her hungrily, I know it will leave her lips swollen after this. My hands find its way to her clothes. I took out first her shirts making me visibly see her well rounded breast. Oh shit! I look like a starve sex man here. She's so freaking sexy. I proceed to take her short off. While I lick her my tongue to her breast slowly down to her navel. She's wearing a pair of red Lacy bra and panty which I find super sexy.

( Guys I can't continue the rest... Hahahahah I'm sorry. Just imagine what next ok? Thank you for understanding 😊🤗😘)...

After three rounds of sex I feel exhausted and lack of energy. I can also see she's tired too since she's closing her eyes so I scoop her towards me and hug her waist. I kiss her cheeks before I closed my eyes. And right away I drifted to sleep.

I woke up by the sunlight that illuminate the window. I groan and I slowly trace my hand in my side. When I can't find what I wanted to touch I snap my eyes in my side only to find emphy space. I jump off the bed and quickly went to the restroom I open the door without bothering to knock only to find it emphy too. Wow she left me alone huh?

What time did she went home?

I didn't even noticed her leaving my side. I feel sad since I wanted to invite her for breakfast.

Is she ok? I took her virginity last night and we had sex couple of time which I know she feel sore and pain right now. I took my phone on side table and dial her number but she did not answer. I sigh and get up I decided to clean myself. I think it's for the best anyway. She has done paying her debt to me. I should be let it be, this is what I wanted. After sex I will act nothing happen that's the usual I do but why do I feel something is missing?