Chapter tweenty-four

Emma POV

Thank goodness Belle agreed to my favor. I am so happy, I been dilemma this past few days since I need few of my important papers and I think I left it in Xavier house. I told her I need her to get the paper for me and mail it to me as soon she got it.

I walked around to get exercise that is need for pregnant woman. Walking helps ease the delivery since I am one week from my due date. I put my hand on my stomach and rub it gently. I took three months from work since I can't move easily anymore. And beside I been feeling pain because of contractions.

One more week and I will see my little boy. Yes! He's a boy and I plan to name him Xavier James Knight. I will let my son carry his father name. As I walked I saw Philip walking in the side of beach too. Yes! I own a house that near the beach and I choose it because I want to inhale fresh and clean air. Philip wave his hand to me.

"Hey how are you? " He said then I smiled to him.

"I'm good! It's just it's getting painful sometimes. But I can still hold it. Hehehehe... " I said to him. He's been courting me for almost two months now. I told him that I am not looking for a boyfriend since I wanted to focus on my baby and Lisa too.

"Glad to know! Just ring my phone if you need anything ok? I will be there anytime especially when you deliver the baby! I will stand as his father if you want to" he said while looking sincerely to me. I smiled to him and shake my head at the same.

"I can't never do that to you Philip. Find someone whose suited for you. I am sure they are lot out there. Your a good guy, you deserve someone better not me who have extra baggage" I said while I look sincerely to him

"You are suited to me Ems. You know I am more willing to be the father of the child and I will love you both together with Lisa" he said to me while he hold my hand.

"No! My answer is still no Philip. I'm sorry! I need to go home now I think Lisa looking for me" I said then I made a way back to my house .

Philip and I have same neighborhood but I seldom talk to him because he keeps insisting to be the father of my child. Which I know is wrong. I can never replace Xavier as his father and I never intend to do it.

"Sis! Where have you been? I'm so worried and looking for you. Please don't go around alone you might give birth all the sudden from now ok?" She asked then she held my hand and help me walked on the stairs.

"Sorry sis... But I bring my phone with me so I can call you whenever I feel something wrong" I said.

Then we went inside and I get inside my room since I am too tired and my feet is now swollen. I lay down to my bed and slowly sleep took me

 I lay down to my bed and slowly sleep took me

Emma beach house
**********************

The next I woke up cause of pain in my stomach I inhale and take a deep breath thank God the pain subside and I went to bathroom and take a bath. As I went outside my room I found Lisa cooking for breakfast.

"Lisa you should sleep! I will cook breakfast for us!" I told her

"Nope! You been taking care of me since I am five it's about time I will be the one to take care of you. So sit down and enjoy though it's not as delicious as your cook but it's tolerable" she said then giggle.

I sat on the dining room while she serve me food that she cook. I eat the food and I made a sign of thumbs up.

"It's super delicious sis" I said while smiling to her.

After we eat our break fast, she prepare herself to go to school. But she's bit hesitant to go since I am almost my due to give birth. Thankfully she listen to me that I will be ok. I just bring my phone anywhere I go so I can call the ambulance. I don't want to burden her and she love to go to school everyday.

I clean the house as much as I can. But I don't lift too heavy object just simple cleaning. I am not type person who go lazy all day and just lay on the bed and wait for my due birth.

Then someone knock on the door and I though Lisa went home early since she's too worried for me. But I got suprise and shock at the same time. Because I saw the person I least expect to see here and the person I want to avoid.

Xavier Knight

I close the door but before I could fully close it Xavier put his feet in between. Then he slightly push the door making me took a back step.

"What are you doing here?" I said while he casually enter my house and turn to me he's eyes roam around to me and fall to my big stomach.

"You left without a word" he said shortly.

" Xavier get out now! How did you know my address?" I asked him.

"It doesn't matter you will come to me and Lisa too. I asked Archer to prepare his private plane"  he said then he took a step forward and bend down so he can touch my stomach.

"Your so big now, daddy misses you so much" then hug my stomach and put kisses to it.

"Xavier let go. Go back ok? We will not come with you" I told him but still he never let me go and just continue hugging me.

"I did not ask you to come. I just said we will go together" I look at him dumbfounded

"Are you crazy?" I asked him

He lift his head and look at me.

"Yeah super crazy"