Chapter nineteenth

Xavier POV

After we eat in the restaurant we went home. We reached 5 in the afternoon in her condo unit. Tonight I will asked her to move out with me in my house. Since my house is too big for me.

I knock on her bedroom then she open it. My breath hitch when my landed on the sight of her looking so sexy in her night dress! She noticed I am staring at her she put a robe on her nightie.

 My breath hitch when my landed on the sight of her looking so sexy in her night dress! She noticed I am staring at her she put a robe on her nightie

"Why did you cover it? " I want to say it to her but I choose not to since I wanted to gain her favor.

"Babe I already asked my men to come tomorrow and collect your things here in your condo to transfer in my house!" I told her softly

"Huh? Why is that?"

"I am moving you and Lisa to me! I will be at peace when I know your in my house!" I told her

"No Xavier! I don't want to! Why would I move in with you? Where not in a relationship Xavier. Your the father of my child and that's all!" She said firmly

"I am not just father to our child but I am soon to be your husband!" I told her trying to lower my voice as possible but I can't help to get angry she just said I am just a father. How can she refuse me?

"I am not agreeing to that! Xavier I don't want you to regret your decision. You used to have a fun life and I don't want to spoil your happiness. Go and have fun you don't have to feel responsible to me!" Now I am very angry. I took her wrist and drag her to her bed.

"Do I need to remind you who you belong to? Your mine mine mine! Your marrying me whether you like it or not! I will not take no for answer! Your going to be my wife!" I said loudly.

"Calm down ok? I am just telling you the truth Xavier! Anyway I don't think getting married to you is a good idea!" I look at her stunned! Huh? Most woman wanted to corner me into relationship but I refuse them and here I am even force her to marry me.

"What are you talking about? Not a good idea? Enlighten me please?" I urge her to explain why.

"Xavier your rich and I don't think we're suited for that. Find someone like your status, someone like you who have same money and power you have!" I look at her dumbfounded. What kind of idea is that?

"Are you out of your mind babe? Status? Money? I already have plenty of it. I don't need to get married to someone rich and who cares about money and status? I been dated a lot of women with different status but no one can beat my heart as much as you do! " I said then I cope her face and look at her lovingly "I love you and your the first woman who made me like this crazy!" And took her lips to mine

At first she did not respond then being persistent I am. I keep teasing her mouth to open and invite her to respond to mean. She groan when I bite her lower lips. Fuck! That's too sexy. I push her slightly making her back lay on the bed. I hover against her body. And my hands started to work on the knot of her robe. When I succeed open I attack her neck and I lick above her breasts. My hands roam around her sexy body and I squeeze her two sexy bun. I took a pick on her breast and suck the center of it.

"Xavier..." She moan my name

I continued my assault to her but we heard a knock on her door.

"Sis are you there? Where's brother in-law? " Lisa said outside the door.

"Get off Xavier!" She hissed at me but I still continue working my hands on her body while my mouth sucking and licking her upper body. She try to straighten her clothes but I groan in protest. I kiss her hungrily and I took off my shirt.

"Sis? Your sleeping? Ok I need to sleep too!" Thank God Lisa did not insist to go inside. I am so happy since we can continue our making out session.

"Xavier!.....!" She moan again

I took off her nightie and left only her lacy panty and bra. Shit she so damn sexy. I took off her bra and her two bun sprung openly in my eyes. I look like a hungry lion wanted to eat her all. I lick my lips and I grin fuck fuck... They're is no way I will let go of her.

( Continue the parts on your imagination..Heheheh I can't proceed at all! Sorry!"

After made love her she feel exhausted and collapse in my arms. I scoop her and hug her waist this sight of her is what I want to see everyday in my house. No matter how many times she refuse me I don't care she will be mine officially.

I am thinking of marrying her in civil first. It would be easy and fast to do then we can proceed the big wedding whenever she want. I smiled and I plan to make it happen as soon as possible. She will going to be my wife by hook or by crook!