Verklempt | Goodboyhalo (AU) (Kairos cont.)

Warning: Language
Like, LOTS of it

You were deathly tired. Despite only being out for a few hours, you could barely carry your own weight on top of your baggage you had to carry around.

As you rounded the corner to your house, you heard loud banter a few feet away where two men stood moving in comical exaggerations. You recognize one, and the other partially.

"Come on now, Bad, where's your bitch-"

"Aaaah, language! Don't you dare call her that! She's a precious lil muffin, don't defile her with such words!" The grass under your shoes crunched as you tried your best to sneak over, two pairs of eyes immediately darting over your figure. "(Y/U)?! You're uh back so fast!"

You shyly rubbed the back of your neck for getting caught before pulling the iron pickaxe over your shoulder. "Mhm, I got a lot of resources already, but I'm quite fatigued already."

"Well hello there, señorita!" The guy clad in brightly white clothing showed a toothy grin as he made his way over but Badboyhalo was quick to react, protectively standing in front of you with his arms spread wide. Beneath his hood that you couldn't see in your angle, he has the most intense stare he could muster, and that left the other guy incredulous. "Oho, I didn't think you could make such a face, Bad."

"Back off!"

While they were having their glare session, you finally had the chance to get a good look at this stranger. He wasn't just wearing white clothing, he was overall hella white. White hair, white skin, and sparkling teal orbs to match. You didn't notice it at first, but there was a butter sword sticking out behind his back held together by a holster. His overall color palette was pretty... interesting.

"So, what the fuck is happening?" Mr. White Guy smirked.

"Ack- (Y/U)!!! LANGUAGE!" You mumbled a sorry, rubbing your ears from the loudness. "Ahh, no, you're fine. I'm sorry for screaming, I didn't know your ears were so close!"

At the other side, Goodboyhalo watched in amusement as he found the interaction quite comical. Bad had always tried his best effort to make you steer clear from this guy, always stopping his advances whenever he tried to go after you and introduce his existence. Who knew that doing nothing special would be the strategy that finally got you to met him.

"This guy is bad news, he lives just to torment me and ruin my life, (Y/U)."

"Woah, woah, let's not be so hasty, dickhead." Another set of screams. "I just wanted to me your lady friend and you kept us apart all this time!"

That had you taken aback. His language and his intentions. You wanted to lecture him in using such really foul language in front of Bad but he was already on the move before you: kneeling with one knee on the floor while holding your hand to his lips. Your brain passed out after a second of processing.

"AHHHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER, YOU CRIMINAL!!"

"M'lady," obligatory wink. "I've finally come to meet you, I'm Goodboyhalo, and this good for nothing boy had been preventing us from meeting." A light kiss and he stands up, towering over you. He was just as, if not taller, than Bad.