Update!

Someone in the comment section ended up making a Discord server to find friends here and I wanted to advertise their wholesome propaganda:
https://discord.gg/kAj5Pm6

Hello there, how has everyone been?

I figured I should at least explain things now that people are starting to question or notice my absence.

First of all, I am fine and still alive! I've just been really busy with a lot of real life stuff happening, more so now that classes are about to start. I still have my exam to worry on that I've mentioned, which will be done in August 31. (Edit: it was moved to September 3 ywy)

I've been trying to squeeze in a little bit of writing in my free time still. But I ended up deleting a whole chapter because it didn't feel as good as the ones I've made, and I didn't want to give you such a half baked chapter after waiting for so long. I have been in a writing burnout lately, and I want to make sure that the content I'm giving you isn't just so that I can publish something, I want to make sure that you guys enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

The next time I update, I'm hoping to at least publish two chapters at once, like mass updates.

Second thing to address, there has been some serious discussion going on in the comments section that I've only just now noticed. Now I wouldn't want to address the specific topic, I do want to explain one thing about the content: Everything that is part of your character has been decided by a general consensus. The reason I've asked those questions in the first chapter is to see which of you are the majority that I can input into the story. As well as what to avoid.

The reason why MC is an American is because a lot of readers are American, why she likes a specific thing is because people usually lean to that.

I do not discriminate against anything else, and I hope that everyone in this little community of us feel that way. I love each and everyone of you, regardless of your real life opinion. This is just a fiction story, meant for everyone to enjoy.

Finally, as a little compensation, this chapter will also be a QnA. I will answer any question you want to ask, may it be related to the book or personal, even if it's a spoiler. Although that last part, I'll filter it a bit so that people who doesn't want to be spoiled won't be.

Thank you again for your support. Even if I have been busy, we actually gained 30 thousand views now! You guys are lovely people, and I hope the best for you, make sure to wash your hands!

With love,
Author Fier