It's Monday (Part 1) | Technoblade

"Hello, (Y/NNNN)!"

"...Hello, Keemstar."

Looking over to your face cam, you gave an incredulous look to your audience as you revealed and realized who suddenly called you in your Discord. You just started your stream for your fast 200k celebration, another chill stream with no actual plans. You wanted to maybe ask your viewers for a game suggestion, maybe play with them in a multiplayer game when suddenly this call interrupted everything.

Keem?
Whaat
KEMSTAR?!
Wtf wtf wtf
What the hell is this
Drop the call, this aint good!
DRama Alertt???

"Hii, didn't actually expect you to pick up. Okay so you know I have this event called Minecraft Monday?" You were already so done with this conversation, shooting a blank look at your stream since Keem himself couldn't see you. Well you hope he doesn't. World be damned if he's actually watching your stream right now.

"No, not really." The monotone pitch of your voice had him gasping from offense, earning many laughs and positive reactions from your stream chat before delving to another hate thread. You see, you and Keem didn't exactly have the best history together. Yes, you guys had history, weirdly enough. His Drama Alert business was one that is received with love and hate, and goodness did you hate that word coming from your mouth. Years ago this guy decided to sprinkle some drama to your life when you were just a start up streamer, posting your stream replays on Youtube.

Long story short, he tried to accuse you of being a disgusting e-girl with no skill and only there for the money, trying to get big name Youtubers to like you to gain attention to your channel for fame. Easily you debunked his bullshit, showing the world just how much of a liar he is for fabricating almost everything that he said, except for the no skill part. To be fair you did just start streaming so you were still a bit rusty for show. In the end, you won the battle and he was forced to delete that particular episode to hide his shame and failure. Everyone quickly forgot that with time. Except you. And your fans.

Keem sputtered from the fact that his super famous, totally incredible, one-of-a-kind game isn't known by everyone. The fact that he doesn't know that this was on stream only made this 101 times better. "Well anyways, it's a big Minecraft multiplayer event with teams of two where people compete in various games to win moolahs."

"Why are you telling me this?" You were getting real bored of his bragging.

"Well I'm inviting you to play!" Everyone went wild upon hearing this, and their comments pretty much mirror your own emotions on this. Hella suspicious. "There's this one hella good guy named Techno and he's missing a teammate since he's just so antisocial, he can't make friends. Was hoping you could join him, you had Minecraft experience before right?"

IS this happening for realz
Hi
lololol
Technoblade?
Who techno?
TECNHO
Minecraft Monday is shit man
DOn't joiinnn
Do it do it do it
Yo what's happening, i just came from the bathroom
Say you DO

"I do..?"

"Perfect! We needed to nerf the guy so we needed to pair him up with a rusty teammate. Game's tomorrow, I'll send you invite to the Discord group laterz. Byeeeee-" he'd already cut the call before you can even respond.

First of all, what the heck? This has been a train wreck of a conversation before it even began. You weren't at all updated as to what Minecraft Monday was due to you blocking Keem in Twitter and vice versa. You've already made sure to leave anything Keem-related behind in the past. And who was this Technoblade guy? Hopefully Keem would do the introductions and bridge the two of you under this short period of time.

Despite what your gut tells you, you are joining this. You're winning this. Keem had the nerve to call you rusty and be considered a nerf, you're feckin' showing him what you got.

Stretching your back, you went back to your Twitch window and stared with an incredulous look at the camera, reading the sudden onslaughts of chats and donations regarding the conversation they had wholly heard. "Okay then, guys, guess we're gonna have to change our itinerary today." And with that you clicked the first link your followers commented. A YouTube video about Technoblade - wait what is that steering wheel doing there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within that limited time span, you have gathered a... reasonable amount of information about your would-be teammate in the tournament in the next two hours.

First of all, by your own observation from watching him and reading the feedback of your community, he's hella good. You've verified his status in Hypixel and in Wikitubia. Safe to say it was overwhelming, starting to doubt if you really were gonna nerf his chance to win. Because by now he had won TWICE already in Minecraft Monday.

Second information which is really vital, is the fact that he's a really awkward (antisocial?) potato. You've already been invited in the Discord server for the game and found his Discord ID. Problem is his chat messages are restricted to friends only, and he has yet to accept your friend request. Keem has yet to introduce you to him it seems, and judging by the non-response, he probably has yet to announce it to anyone even. Still blocked on Twitter, your fans had to stalk him for you and so far, nothing.

With dismay, and utter but not unexpected disappointment, you hop into Minecraft Monday's server to check out the map and everything that you can access. Some other players were there already, mostly hanging around and checking the teams, and a majority of them were there anxiously staring at your unfamiliar username. As much as you'd want to verify your existence in the game, the fact that there was no evidence to back your claim really can't help you in this situation.

An hour of practicing later and jumping around meeting with the friendlier Youtubers. Surprisingly Badboyhalo was there too!

"(Y/N)! Oh my goodness, how did you get in here?! Did someone snuck you in too?"

"Keem gave me the IP- wait what do you mean too?"

"Does this mean you're playing too?! I can't believe we met like this again aaaaah, I'm not even streaming yet!!" He was really getting so hyped up with this, you knew this well because your ear is already ringing from him screaming on Teamspeak. "Skeppy and I are competing and we want to get first place this time, so you better get ready! Speaking of, who are you teaming with even?"

And just like clockwork, the words 'Technoblade joined the game' appeared in chat. You made this weird choking sounds as you fumbled to grab your mouse, and then switching to your keyboard as you mentioned Technoblade. But he seem to have ignored that seeing as he made his way immediately to the podiums where the team list is. You were basically ignoring Bad's own sputtering right now as you immediately flew over to Techno's character, punching and shifting to get his attention while chatting "Teamspeak" repeatedly. You've already said your quick farewell before Technoblade came in.

"Yoooo, hella awkward. Sorry I didn't accept your Discord request earlier, I thought I was gonna be teamless 'till the last second again-" he was just as awkward as you right now. Your stream is now wild as it can be after they finally got the content they wanted, the Team 3 of Minecraft Monday finally teaming up.

"It's okay, I blame Keem for all of this anyways," you responded in your best effort to be nonchalant, but it ended up being thin and high-pitched when your voice got caught in your throat. Oh god, you can already imagine the clips. The clips. THE CLIPS-

"Oh what, you're a girl? Wait how do I communicate, I've never talked to a girl before!" You wheezed in response, not at all expecting that response from anyone and it was a goddamn good response. "Yeah, man, this is hard for me too. I've never talked to a pig before."

This is gonna be the best comeback yet.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<%<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter Cover credits goes to SashiBunz in Twitter!!

I haven't even started part 2 of this because I have to rewatch the whole stream for Week 3 to get this accurate huhu, I put too much work into this.