Cloud-Walker | MegaPvP

The fact that there are 3.7 billion males in the world means that there's a good possibility that fanboys dominate the world than fangirls. However the fact that men are so good at hiding emotions especially the act of 'fanboying' makes the data very hard to tell. Another issue is that on given circumstances, fanboying when aimed towards female individuals can be mistakenly labelled as 'simping' of which is considered the bad kind of fanboying if not a branch of its own.

Now fanboys are easy to find on video content platforms, especially Twitch. Female streamers like Pokimane and LilyPichu are the best examples of creators with a huge amount of simps followers, to the point that it has become a meme. Although it is easy to differentiate simps from normal fans, it becomes harder when your followers count had rised up so high and continually doing so.

Out of the 500,000 followers you have on Twitch, Skeppy was observant enough (for his trolls) to identify the simps in your interaction. It's pretty much the same as identifying a fan girl in the crowd. And with his genius, but definitely pointless surveillance, he had found one of (Y/U)'s simps.

The simp was so close in question. And it was such a perfect opportunity for a prank.

MegaPvP, his lovely mute server admin, simps for (Y/U).

Goodness, he could go on for hours on his observation but he doesn't have much time. So he'd summarized it into a few paragraphs.

When given the chance, Mega almost always never fails to mention your name. When Skeppy asked why it took him so long to respond to his calls, Mega simply said he was busy watching your stream.

Now he thought at the first parts of it that Mega was doing it to spite him, because after you had successfully beat him in Minecraft Monday (remember you killed him in the first Hunger Games), he had been rubbing that defeat on his face by mentioning your name in chat a lot. There was a period of memes about it. Thank goodness you weren't informed of it, diamond man sighed in relief.

When you first entered the InvadedLands server, he was quick to inform you of the Youtuber rank in the game. You didn't really know much of the server, you felt guilty of taking such a high rank without even making a single video out of the server yet. Mega was so sad that day, he barely listened to Skeppy's troll attempts at all. Skeppy only pieced it together after Zelkam reported to him about you entering the server that day.

The day you DID get Youtube rank was the real and final evidence Skeppy needed to confirm that Mega was indeed your true fan.

While doing a random stream with Badboyhalo, Bad ended up properly introducing you to Skeppy and his server, taking time to look around and play games with both of them. Most of the content was the two arguing about the features they have that the other doesn't have, it was gold content and you were happy to be there.

After the stream, Skeppy then officially offered the rank to you again- actually not offered, he insisted you get it and you had no room to actually reject it. So then and there you got your new lovely rank, and he was quick to brag about it to Bad again.

When you busied yourself to check out the perks of the YT rank, that was when Mega finally went online, probably coming back from classes when he saw the dreaded rank next to your name. Light speed, his hands were so fast to type complaints to Skeppy in Discord, demanding what just occurred while he was out:

MegaPvP:
What the hell
Since when did (Y/U) have YT rank
Skeppy:
lol
i gave it
lik just now
she was strwaming here liek 5 mins ago
MegaPvP:
Are you fr
Dude

And a miracle happened after that. Mega called him. On Discord. He was the first to call. Ever. Was he gonna scream at Skeppy in rage? Will he finally speak and reveal his voice?! Skeppy was too ecstatic about the idea that he didn't even hesitate to accept, not at all expecting what was gonna happen.