Their Perfect Endings

Well my chums, this is it! My 100th and final chapter in Victorious Preferences.

This fic was one of the first I ever wrote way back in October 2019, just as a way to distract myself from a pretty shitty year, and to see it gain so many reads and likes and follows makes me feel so validated for my work and delightedly happy.

As I've said before, I have lost interest in this show, but that doesn't mean you have to stop reading my work! I am excited to see how the rest of my writing here will take off, and I hope you'll all be there to see it too.

Jade: once she has enough money from doing whatever performance work she can get, she pays for therapy and finally finds peace within herself and comes to terms with her father and her relationship. As for her work, she climbs the ladder steadily, never falling, up to the very top until she's recognised as one of the most popular actresses in America. She's even starring in a film with Meryl Streep - Meryl Streep!

André: as soon as he graduated, he got scouted by a famous music agent who got him into the charts pretty quickly. André is having a ball writing and performing music, and when he sees other people loving what he made himself his heart feels so full. He makes extra special time to talk to and help his fans, more than his friends do (which he still wants to talk to them about, but in a casual way), and the people love him even more for it.

Tori: graduates and instantly gets scouted and put on multiple films, but unfortunately she never really understands not to do them all in one go, so after a while she just fizzles out. However, since she never used her singing chops whilst acting - unbelievable, I know - she decides to use her already-quite-knowledgable popularity to sing her way back to fame. It's gonna take a while; when she starts, the most popular artist in the charts is the unbeatable André Harris.

Cat: becomes as famous a singer and actress - but mainly a singer, as she prides herself on her voice more - as Ariana Grande (see what I did there!)

Robbie: after long and careful deliberation, Robbie realises that he needs to get out of the toxic relationship he has with Rex. And, surprisingly, he does so: one day in a therapy appointment he donates the puppet to a charity shop and never looks back. Since then he has built a career in stage puppetry, once he figured that since he's been so adept at ventriloquism all his life he could just make a career out of it. He's very well known in the kid's entertainment industry, and children clamour to see his artistry onstage.

Beck: as previously said, Jade and Beck's relationship gradually got better and more peaceful, to the point where they felt comfortable spending the rest of their lives together like this. Beck decides to propose live at one of Jade's many concerts, and of course she accepts. They have planned a huge Brangelina wedding set to be filmed as a documentary for both performers, and to be added to the wide range of films Beck has been in.

Thank you so much, one and all, for making this fic such a big deal to me and to all of you. Massive hugs and kisses ~ Rainbowdumbass 💝