Christmas VII: Today's The Day!

It's Christmas Day!! Merry  Christmas and happy holidays to every single reader, and thank you for reading! I'm going to be publishing one more holiday themed chapter after this one that's set to come out on New Year's Day, so stay tuned and keep reading!!!

Cat: on Christmas Day you and your boyfriend from the other side of Hollywood book tickets to watch your little sister's Nativity at their chosen venue of Hollywood Arts, which you admit is an odd day to stage a play but to each their own.  Before you two went into the auditorium you did talk with Cat, who had her new boyfriend in tow, but as you look round the room you don't see the energetic redhead. The play starts and your boyfriend snuggles into you and you promptly forget about Cat... until your sister trips over her robe costume and falls against the backdrop, clutching the curtains to make them fall down and expose Cat and her boyfriend making out passionately behind the stage! The audience gasps and laughs hysterically, and Cat breaks the kiss and look to the audience - you can see her mouth open and her eyebrows raised up high from the middle of the seats. She tugs her boyfriend offstage and you don't see them until after the play finishes, where you and your boyfriend laugh at her foolishness and she crosses her arms and pouts while her boyfriend blushes intensely. Honestly, what did she think would happen if she made out with her boyfriend behind the stage - hadn't she ever seen Love Actually?

Jade: Jade and her family are invited over to your house for Christmas dinner on the 25th, and as an introduction to living on your own your mother insists that you make dinner for everyone. In the middle of you frantically mashing potatoes whilst reading a book to find the exact time and setting for roasting the turkey, Jade comes in and leans against the door frame. She tells you matter-of-factly that you've mashed the potatoes too much, then goes over and pats you on the back and pushes you out the way to fix them and tells you to focus on properly basting the turkey. You smile at her gratefully and begin poring over the cookbook until you find the right setting, and you both work together to make the Christmas dinner somewhat eatable.

Tori: throughout Christmas you find out that Tori's big sister Trina still somehow believes in Santa, so on Christmas Eve you and Tori silently arrange everything in the household so on Christmas Day Trina wakes up, rushes downstairs, and finds Father Christmas - well, you in a fatsuit and a red tracksuit with a cotton wool beard on - putting presents under the tree that Tori had cut from a farm a few miles away then driven back here to set up with decorations. She yells 'your' name and runs to hug you, and you pat her back awkwardly whilst trying to turn her away from the heavy padding in your stomach and butt. You laugh like Santa does in that advert Trina likes so much, and tell her through thick cotton wool that you need to be going now to deliver presents to everyone else in Hollywood. She agrees reluctantly, but doesn't let go of your 'huge' tummy and instead whines to you about that present she wanted that Tori secretly got her 'from Santa' that does your makeup for you; you tell her 'you've' got it and gently prise her off of you for fear she'd recognise the padding, then inspiration as to how you can send her off strikes and you tell her that you can't 'disappear' until she's left the room in case you meet the 'reindeer.' She pouts but slowly makes her way up the stairs. As you hear her bedsprings creak you pull of the beard roughly and Tori appears from behind the table in the kitchen, wiping fake beads of sweat off her brow and grinning. You change out of the fatsuit you borrowed off Hollywood Arts costumes department and collect your things, and wave goodbye to Tori as you head out to your house just in time for Christmas Day.

Beck: by Christmas Eve you've got everybody's Christmas presents - except for Beck's. Your friend's a simple guy - he doesn't expect anything fancy and he doesn't like anything he doesn't need. Technically that should make it easy to buy something for him, but instead it just makes it harder. You look through every shop still open on Christmas Eve not finding anything, and by the light of Christmas Day you're almost tearing your hair out. Beck is such a great person and down-to-earth friend - what if he doesn't think this nonexistent present is good enough and he doesn't want to be your firned anymore?! Around midday you go round to Tori's house where you're all exchanging Christmas presents - well, Hanukkah presents in Robbie's case - and when it gets round to you giving your present, you look incredibly guilty and apologise to Beck, saying you didn't know what to get him. Surprisingly and thankfully, Beck just smiles casually and says it's okay, and that nothing is the next best thing to get him as he doesn't really need anything. You 'phew' and everyone laughs, and you spend the rest of the time before you all go to your homes for Christmas dinner. Before you leave you check with Beck that it's definitely okay you couldn't find him anything, and he chuckles lightly and pats your shoulder and assures you it's okay. From that you can be sure that you two are still friends, and that's all you needed for Christmas.

Robbie: on Christmas Day you pay a visit to your boyfriend Robbie to find him watching The Muppets Christmas Carol. You hadn't watched the adorable film or spent time with the adorable boy for ages so you brought a blanket from the closet and laid it out over the both of you and cuddle up to him, feeling his chest tremble a little, still not used to being so close to you. As you watch it together you are reminded of your childhood and soon you're laughing uproariously at the rats' antics and aww-ing at Tiny Tim, and as you do Robbie smiles lovingly at you. He's still too scared to tell you he loves you, but maybe he'll write it down and put it in your Christmas present?

André: in the New Years your class was performing a play of Edward Scissorhands, which you were absolutely flabbergasted at when you found out that it was technically a Christmas film as the movie ended at Christmastime. As it was the holidays you were all told to research the play and find costumes and that sort of thing when you could - but you were utterly unprepared when on Christmas Day at your boyfriend André's house the dark-skinned boy emerged from the kitchen wearing contraptions on his hands that closely resembled safety-scissorhands props! You laughed until you cried at André just trying to get around to making Christmas dinner with still-drying glued knives with sanded and rounded edges and ends, and after you'd picked yourself up from where you were rolling around on the floor laughing you lightly nudge your boyfriend out the way and with a kiss help him make the small dinner for him and his grandmother as you had only popped in for present-giving. He thanks you gratuitously and as a reward unshells both your presents with the safety scissors stuck to a sleeve stitched on the inside of his clothes, and you marvel at your new extensive aromatherapy kit and he gasps in glee at the book on extensive Chekhov methods and techniques he wanted for Christmas. Then you help him refine the scissorhands props and gradually get him out of them when they're done until it gets dark and you have to leave. He thanks you again as you go out the door, and shouts after you that maybe if you're still together next Christmas you can have the whole day together...