❄️Announcements/Rewrite!!!❄️

Ok so I didn't like the "Yuki Academia" story, I want to do something that'll make me want to hard and that y'all will like so here is a new story coming soon.
Check my profile and add it to your library or list so y'all will get notified when it comes out(also to vote on ships)!!!

Coming Soon: ❄️ Haku's Academia❄️

Description:

After the events of the Reanimation Jutsu, Haku finds himself not rotting away in hell or laying back in the afternoon, but stuck in a new world that the Sage of Six Paths place him in. How would the hero society react to the rise of the Hunter Nin? And how will the last of the Yuki Clan live off his life, without the feeling of being around his precious master?

Also coming Soon: 💎 Lustrous 💎

Also, in my profile as well, go vote for ships and and add it to your library if you like Bnha and Houseki no Kuni.

Description:

Izuku had always wanted to be a hero like All Might. His prayers for a quirk have been answered but not in a good way. He has his obtained a quirk being made out of the gem Phosphophyllite, a rare but extremely fragile gemstone. His life turned upside down as having a quirk that basically makes his whole body fragile and weaker than someone who is quirkless, his dreams of becoming a hero seem only but an illusion. His classmates ignored him, his friends bully him, but worst is the treatment his parents give him at home all throughout the years. That all changed after a traumatic day of suffering, he had took Bakugo's advice and jumped he didn't expected to wake up and meet other gem people like him, the Lustrous. What will happen once Izuku returns to Japan as a vigilante and how will the heroes react?

Published: August 7, 2020