12

2 Days Later

Emery's POV
I can't believe I'm getting married today, I'm so excited, I have always wanted to get married in Hawaii on the beach. I can't wait to see the dress the girls picked out for me, yes the girls were part of the planning.

"Hey Emery we have your dress do you want to see it?" Tate asks walking in. "Oh my gosh yes I do" I say excitedly. Tate hands me a bag and I open to see the most beautiful dress ever.

 Tate hands me a bag and I open to see the most beautiful dress ever

"I love it" I say in awe. "Wait till you see our bridesmaids dresses" Christina said excitedly. "Let's see it" I say clapping my hands. "Gabbie bring it in" Christina called out. "Wow that's beautiful" I say looking at the dresses.

"You guys I'm actually getting married today" I say excitedly

"You guys I'm actually getting married today" I say excitedly. "Its going to be your happiest day ever" Tate says hugging me. "Yeah along with the birth of this little one" I say pointing at my now big stomach. "I'm going to spoil my niece rotten" Gabbie said excitedly. "No I am" Tate said crossing her arms. "No its going to be me who spoils her" Christina says laughing. "Everyone stop, you all can spoil her, please just stop, this bickering is making me nauseous" I say running to the toilet.

"Emery were so sorry are you okay?" Christina asks holding my hair. "Yes I am, let's go I have a wedding to get ready for" I say making my way back to the room. Once I'm in the room, Christina starts on my makeup, once she's finish I put my dress and shoes on. The girls get ready and then we take a few pictures and then its time for me to walk down the aisle.

Zach flew my dad in to walk me down the aisle. I was happy that Zach did this. My mom and Myta came to and they brought Milo with them.

"Emery its time for you to walk down the isle" my dad said walking in. I linked my arm with my dads and we began to walk down the isle.

"We are gathered here today to witness Emery and Zach get married, if anybody has any objections say it now or forever hold your peace" the pastor spoke. "Zachary Dean Herron do you take Emery Jessica Hart to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The pastor asked Zach. "I do" he said slipping the ring on my finger. "And do you you Emery Jessica Hart take Zachary Dean Herron to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asked. "I do" I said slipping the ring on his finger. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the pastor spoke. Me and Zach kissed and made our way down the isle.

Me and Zach made it to the reception and it was so beautiful. Me and Zach sat down at the table and immediately Myta started with a speech.

"So I would just like to give a toast to the bride and groom on behalf of us parents. Emery and Zach always had this connection from the day they met, I remember that day Zach was so happy that he made a friend. Emery was the best thing to happen to Zach and vice versa. We've seen these two grow up so close to each we never knew they would start dating, and we are happy you did. So with that being said we just want to say congratulations and we are so happy to be here and we cannot wait for the little one to arrive" Myta said putting the mic down.

"Can the bride and groom please join us on the floor for there first dance" the DJ said. Me and Zach made our way to the dance floor and started to dance with each other. "She's kicking" I said smiling. "She's dancing with us" Zach said kissing me. "I love you" I said laying my head in his neck. "I love you too baby" Zach said holding me closer to him.

The night ended with me and Zach under the stars on the beach.

A/n
Sorry for the late updates, but good news this will be a double update.
I hope you liked this chapter
Don't forget to like and/or comment