8

Emery's POV
Today I am 4 months pregnant. Zach has taken very good care of me even though his in the studio most of the time. I woke up a little later than usual today. I got up showered and got dressed. I looked in the mirror before I went downstairs.

 I looked in the mirror before I went downstairs

I head downstairs and see Zach watching TV. "Morning Zach " I say to him. "Morning baby" Zach says in reply. I make myself some toast and put peanut butter, jam and banana on it, I know it might sound gross but I was really craving it. Me and Zach moved in the house about a month ago, we really love it here.

In the mornings I like to play with Milo, we don't go on walks that often because I don't want to get judged by people especially Zach's fans now that I'm pregnant. I fill Milo's bowls with food and water and then make my way to where Zach is. "Baby don't forget we have an appointment today" I say sitting down next to him. "Are we finding out the gender today" he asks squealing like a little child. "Only my mom and your mom will know, they are going to surprise us with the nursery" I say rubbing my belly. "I can't wait" Zach said laying his head on my belly.  While I was sitting on the couch I felt the baby move for the first time. "Did you feel that?" I asked in awe. "Ye..." He was cut off by our friends walking in our house.

"Which one to you has the key to our house?" I asked crossing my arms on my chest. "Uhm remember you gave me and Chris one so we could check up on you if Zach can't" Gabbie said laughing. "Sorry forgot pregnancy brain" I said embarrassed by my actions. "That's okay it happened to me too" Gabbie said reassuring me. "Zach we have to leave or we will be late for our appointment" I said grabbing my bag and heading out the door. "Nice just leave your friends behind" Jonah said putting his hand over his heart. "Quiet hoenah" Zach said walking out behind me.

We arrive at the doctors and I sign my name and wait for it to be called. "I wasn't expecting so little people" I say looking around the waiting room. "Why would this place be full?" Zach asked intrigued. I was about to answer him when my name got called. "Ms hart" the doctor called out. Me, my mom and Zach got up and walked into the doctors office. I laid down and then the nurse told me to lift my sweater up, I did what I was told and then she put gel on my stomach and started looking at my baby. "Okay so baby seems healthy" the doctor said examining the ultrasound. "Can we hear the heartbeat" I asked smiling at the screen. "Sure" the doctor said pushing a button so we could hear the heartbeat. "Baby that's our baby in there" Zach said looking at me with tears in his eyes. "I know bubs" I say caressing his face. "Okay so would you like to know the gender of your baby?" The doctor said already looking for the gender. "No but can you tell my mom" I said smiling. "Okay no problem" the doctor said. The doctor went ahead and told my mom what the gender is and she could not stop smiling. We finished up at the doctors and then left.

My mom and Myta have this plan were they will do our nursery and then surprise us with the gender. I'm just glad my baby is healthy. Me and Zach are so happy and cannot wait for this baby to arrive.

A/n
Hi guys I'm back sorry for not posting.
I hope you liked this chapter.
Vote and/or comment <3