9

Emery's POV
I woke up with the sudden urge to throw up so I quickly run to the bathroom and empty my stomach in the toilet. I brush my teeth and wash my face and then head back to the room. I walk into the room and see Zach on his phone. "Morning bubs" I say pecking his lips. "Morning gorgeous" he says wrapping his arms around my waist.

I walk into the bathroom and get dressed and then look at myself in the mirror before I walk out.

"Damn baby you look fine" Zach says staring at me with a smirk on his face. "Thanks for the reminder" I say blushing. I head downstairs and see my mom and Myta talking in the kitchen. "Morning mom and Myta" I say grabbing a bowl from the cupboard. "Morning" they both say in unison. "How long were you two here?" I ask cutting up some fruit. "Oh we arrived early this morning at 4:00am" my mom says nervously. "Why?" I ask eating my fruit bowl. "We did the nursery, so you guys can see it today" Myta says sipping her coffee. "Oh okay but now I want to see it" I say excitedly. "After you finish breakfast" my mom said laughing.

I finished breakfast along with Zach and then we headed up to see the nursery. "Okay you guys on the count of 3 open the door" my mom said excitedly. "1...2...3...open" Myta said smiling. "Its a girl" I said astonished. "Its a girl" Zach said squealing like a little kid. "I love the nursery thanks mom and Myta" I said hugging them both. "Anything for our granddaughter" Myta said.

"Babe I'm heading to the studio, are you going to be fine here?" Zach said yelling from the kitchen. "Yes gabbie is coming over, also can you bring home chipotle and Swedish fish as well as ice cream" I ask walking to the kitchen. "Woah babe that's a lot" Zach said laughing. "Well its what the baby wants" I say putting my hands up in defense. "I love you and our baby, see you later" he says kissing me and my belly. "I love you too bubs" I say pecking his lips. Zach leaves and I head back to the couch.

I text Gabbie and she says she's on her way. I switch the TV on and put the suite life of Zack and Cody on. I was in the middle of the episode when I head a knock on the door, I got up and opened the door, "Hey Gabbie" I say hugging her. "Hey em" she says walking to the lounge. "Hey Milo" I say picking him up and bringing him to the lounge. "How are you feeling" Gabbie asks smiling. "I'm good, just been tired lately" I say smiling lightly. "Same, looking after Lav is somewhat tiring but I would change a thing about it" she said looking at Lav who was playing with Milo. "She's so adorable" I said watching Lav. We spent most of the day watching movies and play with lav and Milo until it was time for Gabbie to go home.

"Babe I'm back from the studio" Zach yelled walking in my house. "Finally I missed you and I'm hungry" I say grabbing the chipotle bag out of his hand and running to the kitchen. Zach just laughed at how excited I was. "Hey babe so the guys and me are going on tour and the first place we are going to is Hawaii, I want you to come with to Hawaii" he said eating as well. "Of course I will, I'm so proud of you the boys" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you" he said kissing my nose. "I love you more" I said resting my head in the crook of his neck.

Me and Zach spent the rest of the night talking about baby names and tour. This is the most happiest I've seen Zach.

A/n

Finally posted.
Hope you liked this chapter.
Vote and/or comment <3