2.

Two days later and I'm all good now. Being sick was the worst, I was grateful that Zach looked after me as well as my mom. Today was no school for us seniors and that means a long weekend for us and I love it.

"Morning em" Zach said wrapped his arms around me and kissing my cheek. "Morning Zach" I said laying my head in the crook of his neck. "So what are we doing today?" Zach asks. "Going to your house" I say kissing his cheek. "Well then let's get ready" he says getting of bed. We get of bed and get dressed. I look at myself in the mirror and admire the outfit I'm wearing:

 I look at myself in the mirror and admire the outfit I'm wearing:

"I am one lucky man" Zach says pecking my lips. "I'm lucky too" I say blushing. "I made you blush" he said doing a little dance. "Let's go" I said going downstairs.
We both go into the kitchen seeing a note from my mom:

Went to work earlier than usual, their is breakfast in the microwave for the both of you. I love you.
- mom

I take the breakfast out of the microwave and hand the plate to Zach. We sit down and eat the pancakes, once we are finished eating we wash our plates and put it away. "Ready to go" Zach asks grabbing his car keys. "Yeah let's go" I say walking out the door. Zach locks the front door and then we leave.

"I'm actually happy we going to your house" I say putting music on. "You've been to my house before what makes this different" he says laughing. "Well we are always at my house and hardly at yours" I say happily. "You right" Zach says smiling. We finally arrive at his house.

"Mom, dad I'm home" Zach says entering his house. "Hey honey" she says engulfing Zach in a hug. "Hey Myta" I say hugging her. "Hey Emery, how are you" Myta says. "Good and you" I say as we make our way to the kitchen. "I'm great, you know Reese always talks about you" Myta says. "I miss her, what time does she come from school?" I say sitting down. "In about 3 hours" Myta says making food. "I can't wait to see her" I say jumping up and down making Myta laugh.

Me and Zach decided to go to his room and watch Brooklyn nine - nine. Myta and josh went to go fetch Reese and Ryan. We were almost finish with the 2nd episode when Myta texted me saying they are on there way home. I wanted to surprise Reese when she walks in the house so when they arrive I will be sitting on the stairs by there front door.

They arrive and Reese walks in and when she sees me she runs into my arms and I pick her up and spin her around. "Hey Reese's pieces I missed you" I say kissing her cheek. "I missed you more" she said hugging me tighter. "Hey later can we play with my Barbie's?" She asked as I put her down. "Definitely" I said chuckling.

A/n:
I hope you liked this chapter
<3