Nightfall

(Y/N) POV 

"I-I'm so sorry, Miss. Leo! I went to the wrong room!" His voice was warm, and carries a hint of innocence, like he has never lie before in his entire life. I can't help but smile.

"That's okay, but may I ask who you are or how did you know my name? Wait, before that, why did you call me 'miss'?"

This boy gave me a really innocent confused look. " It was Mr. Khun who told me that Miss. Leo works for him. I'm sure Miss. Leo might not have heard of me, or maybe at least heard my name. I'm Bam. Twenty-five Bam. Oh, also, you have really pretty long amber hair, Miss. Leo. "

Every single one of his words were sincere, and he meant no sarcasm. Any other person, and it might just be 'you obviously look like a girl with long hair, and you're asking me how I know!?' out of their mouths.

Wait. Khun told him that? And he's the irregular? He looks nothing like the big strong burly guys! He is obviously such an innocent puppy! I cough lightly.

"D-does.. Khun know...know that I'm a ..girl?" I look at Bam curiously, afraid of whatever words that will come out of his mouth next.

"That's right Miss. Leo. Although...I think I'm not suppose to tell you that..." Bam laugh nervously and his ears turn a bit red. "I think Mr. Khun told me to keep it a secret...please do help me keep it a secret from him."

I stood there not moving. Bam stared at me nervously. It wasn't until Pete got out of the shower that I finally blink and smile at Bam. "Since you're already here, this is my little cousin, Pete. He likes to call anyone older 'big brother' or 'big sister'. Can I bother you to bring Pete with you guys to your hot spring next door?"

"Why, of course Miss. Leo! I'll go with Pete now and meet up with Mr. Khun. Sorry again for knocking at the wrong door." With that, he left with Pete and walked right next door and knocked.

I immediately closed the door and sat on my bed. Khun knows...Khun knows...Khun knows? When..how...where?

The sound of next door opening was very sharp, and gasps of surprise could be heard distinctly. Bam's name was said repeatedly with surprise, and motions of feet shuffling and hugs being thrown were all heard by Leo.

I'll think about that later..I should just enjoy this hot spring now.... I grab my towels, get ready for shower, and on my way to the private hot spring right outside our own rooms.

No one POV

Since Leo and Pete's room was right next door to Khun's and the rest of them, it is no wonder that their hot springs are adjacent to each other. The only thing that was separating them, was a 6 foot tall stone wall. Night is soon falling, but the environment and mood of this hot spring location just get livelier. Many people were bustling around, getting into the well prepared public hot spring, some soak with rose petals or herbal leaves, while others were more comfortable resting in their own private hot springs behind their hotel rooms.

Although Leo shares a room with Pete, Pete was sent over to Khun's side, leaving the hot spring all to herself. The hot white steam can be seen against dark starry nights. A small lantern was lit on a pole by each spring in order to illuminate the area with just enough light to see the surrounding, but not enough where one can not enjoy the stars.

Leo dipped her foot in. Hot! She thought to herself. Then she slowly submerges in the water, only letting her head float above, her hair in a high bun. On the other side of the stone wall, splashes can be heard clearly. Then laughter from guys, with Leesoo's being the loudest fill up into the air. Leo perked up her ears. What were they laughing about, Leo mumbled to herself.