Amber ..

Khun's POV.

Leo embarrassed me not once but twice! I didn't think I would ever meet someone who could do that to me! On the same day no less! But what's strange is when I saw him chuckles when he saw my red face, I actually didn't feel like getting back at him. I feel..relaxed? Leo is definitely messing me up.

The game night went on smoothly but I didn't bother to participate in any more games. One was enough for me. I check my pocket. 11:23.

"Hey Leo. Let's go. You got to shower and get to bed. We have work tomorrow." I don't know why I feel like I need to babysit him but if I don't, I know I would regret not being there for him.

"Huh? Where would I sleep? Also, I don't think I have my clothes yet." Crap. I forgot to send Leesoo over to grab them from Mrs. Kim.

"Guess you can borrow one of mine. And what do you mean where to sleep? Of course you'll be sleeping with me, since I brought you here."

There he goes again, that nervous look on his face. Pfft. What is he thinking?

He got himself up from the floor and walks towards me. "Hey Leo! Don't forget to come over to me tomorrow! I'm bringing you to work!" Endrossi said with a grin. Annoying. Who does she think she is? And is Leo stupid? Why can't he take care of himself? He's a man, ain't he? Ugh, whatever.

"Follow me." Leo tag along like a lost child. I turn around every few steps, having the feeling that he might go missing. Now that he's standing so close to me, I see that he's about a head shorter than me. Makes me want to protect him more, especially before Bam comes back, I can't lose my one key.

I swipe the suite card and the door pushes open. It's a simple suite room, a room with two beds and a small fridge, a bathroom, and an outside balcony. The beds is separated with only a table in between.

Two slippers were on the floor. I motion him to take one. Leo is naturally small framed. Don't know if I have anything that would fit him perfectly...hmm maybe this? I grab a blue T-shirt and black shorts and toss them onto the bed farther from the door.

"Wear those. The bathroom is over there. You'll sleep there."

Leo looked nervously and grabbed the clothes before leaving to the bathroom. Once I hear the click on the door, I sigh and lay on my bed with my hand spread out. Watching someone take too much work. I grab myself a cold drink from the fridge and walk out into the balconies.

The night sky smells of the salt from the sea. The wind was cool against the warm summer heat. Bam? Where are you? How did I end up with Leo? The buzzing city in the morning has quiet down, but lights can still be seen everywhere, as if telling me, no matter what happens, nothing disappears completely.

"Nice view, isn't it." I flinch. I was too lost in my thoughts. I turned around.

..I don't ..know how to put this into words, but Leo left me breathless. I would have never guessed that underneath Leo's red cap, he would hide such...beautiful long amber hair..He was just like Voile. Silky long hair and golden eyes. If Bam was the image of innocence, Leo would be the image of beauty. Even for a guy, he was gorgeous. Perhaps, that's the reason he hid his hair beneath his cap? To prevent being mistaken as a girl?

My shirt was slightly oversized as I suspected, and my black shorts went to his knees. His clothes almost falling off his shoulder. I looked away.

"The view is the same every night. I'm used to it."

" ...but isn't it different when two people watch the night together?" I ponder on his question...

"Yes..." I answered. He tied his amber hair in a low ponytail and walked next to me on the balcony.

"Although, I sometimes like being alone, I actually enjoy the company of others, being able to share pain, love, hope..etc, with people. I believe sharing this view tonight with you is truly a gift. Don't you agree?" Leo asked me, her golden eyes glowing in the night sky.

Leo's words resonate in my mind. "...." No. I think having all is enough with me. It takes too much to share with anyone and to be a king with power, don't you need to have possession of all? But hearing these words from him made me have second thoughts....

.....

I lay there in bed, not being able to fall asleep. My mine was still replaying the words Leo said to me earlier. If what he said was true, perhaps, I have been sharing some feelings? Was it when Bam was here with me? Did that bring me any good? I turn in bed. I should stop thinking of those thoughts and get some sleep.

Leo was sleeping there, and I have to admit, a terrible sleeper. He bundles up his blanket and hugs it instead of covering himself with it. Sigh. I slipped out of bed. Shouldn't he be a bit wary when sleeping in someone else's home? Yet he's sleeping with the least bit of care in the world.

I tried pulling the blanket from his grip, but it wouldn't budge. Leo pulled and I trip.

I fell onto his bed, the blanket between me and him. I flushed and tried to get up, but his arms are now wrapped around my neck. The room was getting warm.

"(Y/n), you're so stupid! Why did you do that!" Leo wimper into my ears. (Y/n)? Who's that? Gently, I unwrapped his arms around my neck and pushed myself up. He has finally release his grasp on the blanket. I sigh, what was I thinking when I let him sleep here with me? But then again, I was the only one with a spare bed, reserved for whenever Bam comes back...I took his blanket and gently covers him.

That night, I was feeling too warm to sleep comfortably.

.