Ramen Delivery

Khun's point of view (POV)

"Why is it that I always need to get the things I want done by myself? Leesoo, why is it that I am stuck with you?"

...

A year ago

"Khun, wait for me." Bam told me these words and left. Why Bam? Why?

...

Present.

Sigh. Leesoo is a nice guy but he sometimes gets things done too slow. I'm an impatient person you know. It has been a year since the battle to rescue Bam's teacher, and I haven't seen Bam since then. It was not till later that I found out he decided to take time off to care for his teacher and has been training to get stronger.

I've been stuck with Leesoo and his gang, training and working, waiting for news of Bam's return. Life was boring without Bam; it's as if I want something to happen soon that would send him flying back...

"Come on Khun~~ you know I was just running behind on sleep and overslept," Leesoo said with the sparkling puppy guys of his he always gives me. I sigh. What can I say?

"It's fine. I was just a bit over sensitive today. You know what, let's go out and eat."

(Y/n) POV

I was just promoted to be a manager at this little ramen shop by the shop owners just a week ago. My reasons were mainly because my teammates were injured badly during the testing exam a year ago, and I didn't want to rush them back onto their feets. I decided to settle down at this job after finding the ad posted on the billboard next to the hospital.

My first occupation consisted of just delivering the orders around the area and I was quite efficient at it, that my boss took notice of me. But I can't be too good. It would be bad if someone, other than my teammates, figured out that I have photogenic memories. I hate being used.

Furthermore, being a girl alone in this tower can be quite dangerous ( of course there was another reason, but I didn't take too much concern about it right now), so I took a bold move. I decided to change my identity.

I was once a pretty girl with amber hair and (e/c) eyes, but now I'm a guy called Leo, working as a manager (occasionally delivering when busy). I didn't chop my hair off or anything, just simply hiding my ponytail underneath my red cap that my friend gave me and wearing golden color eye contacts.

"Leo, can you help deliver this one? John is away with another carry out and probably lost again. You know I can only trust you, right?" my lady boss, Mrs. Kim said with a wink. I really enjoy her company during this break from climbing the tower but that eyes of hers contains something that I cannot fully trust.

"Sure, Mrs. Kim, I can do that." I look at my watch; 11:52. I can get this done and have my lunch break at noon. I grab the sac from her hands and head to my delivery motorbike. I check the name and address.

Khun Ran. I snorted. A Khun's family, eh.

No one POV

Leo dash down the busy road to the competition resting suite at the edge of town, facing the beach. Some of her hidden hair falls loose and trailed in the wind. Her oversized cream color hoodie, hiding her chest, and her gray boy shorts pressed against her skin as the breeze from the ocean got heavier.

The motorbike swiftly curved into the parking spot that was close to the hotel suite front door. The inside was extravagant, with large chandelier handing and long swirly stairs going up, as well as VIP elevators and body guards everywhere. Leo walks timidly as if not to wake the lion in this lion's den. Two ladies meet Leo with a smile.

(Y/n) POV

I was not from a rich family, but I sure have been to one. My friend was from the Yeon family, and my family was actually a very distant relative of the Yeon. We have fire abilities but are not as powerful. Instead, our family relies on our photogenic memories to capture our enemies every move. We were scouts, eyeing our enemies and relaying our information back.

I was a quiet one, always observing the Yeon family when I came over to train with my friend. I can still remember her beautiful large garden, where she danced across the grass, carefully containing the fire between her hands. My eyes were mesmerized by the way the fire blaze up the place as if the fire was alive and wanted to come out. It was beautiful; making the Yeon family home even more beautiful.

"Charlotte, don't play too long! (Y/n) will have to go home soon. You need to practice so that you can successfully become a Jahad princess!". Charlotte's aunt disrupted my thoughts. Many of the Yeon didn't particularly enjoy having me here. Charlotte likes showing me her training and fire dance, but it seems because I can memorize them fast, that the other Yeons are afraid I would take over their spot as the candidate for the Jahad princess.

The rich were lions. Never try to wake them, you might not make it.

The lobby of the hotel suite gives me a striking feeling of being back at Charlotte's home. My skin was crawling to get out, but something - or perhaps someone, in this building is giving me a calming feeling...strange.

"Sir? Sir? Can I help you?"

I snapped back to reality at the voice of the lady at the front desk. My face flushed red, embarrassed at the fact that I sometimes forget that I am dressed as a guy, and of course would be called "sir".

"Uh..yes! Can you call Khun Ran for me and say his delivery is here?"

"Sure, give me a moment"

"No need. I'm here." A boy, about 2 inches taller than me walk up to me. Pale blue hair and ocean blue eyes. Yup, he definitely belongs to the Khun's family.