Chapter 1

After dying on earth I was reincarnated into a world of magic, as an infant, I was given a name by my new parents. My name is now Blanca Ann Lefèvre, and I am the daughter and heiress of the dukedom. And for some reason after hanging around the imperial palace during my childhood I was given the title of the crown princess.

That's not all, I've gained the title of Prophecy Child. Are they all blind I am clearly not the child of prophecy! It clearly states in the first sentence: The child of hair as black as ink shall, descend on the Holy Land and bring prosperity blah blah blah... I have white hair, I repeat white hair! What a joke, they are basically setting me up for tragedy.

As I mentioned earlier I am reincarnated from another world, and this body originally belonged to 1-year-old Blanca Ann Lefèvre. Well, this body is mine now, finders keepers. And don't go thinking that I had it horrible in my previous life and God or whatever took pity on me and granted me this lovely second chance, no no no, in fact, my life before was quite peaceful. A kind family, normal childhood, the uh, very embarrassing teenage/puberty thing that I never want to experience again, and a long and happy life with my wife. Yes, you heard correctly my wife.

But now in this life, I have responsibilities. It's the worst, I have my family's dumb reputation, my lessons, the bridal training, and don't even mention my future political marriage, blegh kill me now. Ugh, maybe my previous life was too good and Fate was like yeah, let's play a game of do-fate-even-exist?

I was perfectly fine dying peacefully next to my beloved, but now I am to soon be married off to some guy with status galore, for more money than I'll ever figure out how to use in two lifetimes.

That aside my fiancé is this idiotic crown prince, Francis too-long-of-a-name. He sure is annoying and this is probably the third time I heard this confession. When I was young, it was an obligation to join him for noble gatherings because he is my husband to be, and he was a brat. No manners whatsoever, and later on I guess puberty hit him and like a pesky parasite, he just won't leave me alone. All of his servants are fed up with his shenanigans and just left him for me to clean up, do your damn jobs! What are you even getting paid for? To follow him? His paparazzi can do that for free.

While I was having a great time monologuing to myself on my royal queen size bed, draped in the finest silk imported from an exotic country someplace somewhere, when a person interrupted my thoughts with a firm knock on my door, I decided to just ignore the noise, because this is my precious alone time.

"Blanca, open this door right now it's time to get up!" yelled from the other side of the door. "Don't make this difficult on Claire and the others and get your lazy self to the dining room and eat with the rest of the family." This person is Scylla, my precious little sister.

"Whatever happened to listening to your elder sister. I'm the oldest, that means I have authority over you two." I cried, fake tears as my very angry sister stormed her way in and with an iron grip, dragged me off the bed. "No, not away from the love of my life." Completely ignoring me and proceeds to drag me out of the room like a ragdoll. 'Damn, just how strong is my sister'

In this world there is common elemental magic such as fire and water, only a select few possess light related magic. Those who possess light magic are considered rare talents and are carefully nurtured, later becoming the core protectors of the Celestial Empire.

Even rarer than light magic is healing magic also known as holy/divine powers, gifted by the gods themselves, becoming Saints of the Holy Church. Since so few of them exist, just looking at them is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Centuries ago, my family was once an enemy of the Celestial empire because we possess the opposing elements to the country's light specialists. But after a few peace treaties and relations through marriage, we are now the protectors of this 'ever so wonderful' country. In each generation, the Lefèvre House consistently produced wielders of dark magic. Due to this, our magic is significantly different from the rest of the noble household.