ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙

Start from the beginning

"That's correct." Hoseok again assures and then asks, "Now can we have a plan? We don't have all the time in this world, guys. Come on, Joon. He is your son. Relax!"

Namjoon glares at Hoseok as he comes closer to Taehyung.

He holds his son's hand saying, "I'm sorry. I know we should've told you two a long time ago. But we just wanted to protect you two from this world. This world is way worse than this 'Hell and Heaven', baby. Trust me." 

Taehyung doesn't answer anything, just nods his head. Jin goes to Jimin as he asks forgiveness from his little bean as well.

Taehyung is shocked but he is kind of used to it by now after the rape incident. So, it didn't affect him that much but Jimin was not in his great senses. 

"How did you know about 'The Arsenals' by the way?" Namjoon asks Taehyung with furrowing brows.

Taehyung looks at his father as he answers, "I guess, I've my own underground knowledge as well." 

Taehyung lies because he certainly can't tell his father about his underground friend 'Allison'. If his parents kept him away from this world so that means they won't be much happy if they get to know about her. So he passes the question smoothly.

Namjoon doesn't react for a second and then everyone chuckles out in unison without Jimin. But they understand that this little male needs some time to process all of these. He didn't have any experience like Taehyung so it's not that easy for him to accept the fact. 

"But dad, why illegal ways?" Taehyung asks and Namjoon sighs looking away.

"I...I have been trying to stop this prostitution racket of ours for the last 5 years. I know you want that too as well. But it's not that easy. Our clients are not only just normal people, we've underground clients mostly."

Namjoon looks at Jin and then says looking down, "Ro...was one of them. He helped us financially when we started our hotel first almost 7 years back. He asked for you at that time but I somehow ignored his proposal by some excuses. But my excuses were not enough this time. He threatened to sue us if I don't agree to give what he wants. And he wanted....you. That's why I told you that he is someone important because I also knew that you can take care of yourself." 

Taehyung smiles softly as he looks at his father holding his hands, giving a soft squeeze in a thankful manner. 

"I needed to be powerful enough to face all those wealthy people so that they can't step against me or my family. We are wealthy but not enough in front of them. That's when I called Hoseok. He and Jungkook helped me a lot. I had no other option, honey. And by the way, we have our license so we're not fully illegal." 

Taehyung rolls his eyes at his father's silly logic and then glares at Hoseok who gives a pressed lip smile to him. The red beauty takes a deep breath as he hides his face inside his palms. 

Yoongi comes closer to Jimin and holds his hands whispering, "I've been trying to tell you for a long time. I'm sorry for hiding. I didn't want to, trust me. I'm sorry." 

Jimin says nothing, just hugs Yoongi quickly. Tears fall from his eyes as he doesn't understand what to feel. But seeing Taehyung normal about all the matters, he gives himself some hope and strength as well. 

"Okay, everyone, all the secrets are out. Everyone is good. Now can we have a plan?" Hoseok whines as he wails out. 

Everyone looks at Taehyung whose eyes are on the ground, hands are attached with each other and are placed right upon his lips.

He seems like thinking deeply about something and then states, "We will but first, I have to meet Jungkook." 

"They won't allow you." Yoongi says and Taehyung just smirks at that.