ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"He is telling the truth." Everyone's eyes follow the voice as they all look at Namjoon who was sitting on the chair which is basically owned by Jimin. 

Taehyung frowns hearing that from his father as he never expected that. But before Taehyung could ask anything, Jimin asks on behalf of him, "How….how are you so sure about that, Joonie?" 

"We know that, Chim." Now it was Jin who assured both of them.

Taehyung now looks at Jin with his eyes full of water as he doesn't understand a thing that is going on. 

"Okay, can someone tell me, what's going on? How do you two know Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, gazing at both of his fathers. 

But the red beauty doesn't get any answer. His two father's just hung their head down leaving the two youngers totally out of the box.

"Sir, it's time they know." Yoongi says to Namjoon after a few minutes. His voice comes demanding and Taehyung's curiosity grows more. 

"Okay! Seems like I was not the only one that was keeping secrets? Great!" Taehyung sounds hurt.

He knows he should've shared all these with his family a long time ago but he never expected his fathers to do the same. 

Taehyung heard a deep sigh from Namjoon. He stands up from his chair and walks around the table only to stand before it. 

"Tae, Chim, the….the truth is 'Hell and Heaven' is not just a brothel."

Taehyung and Jimin both look at each other with furrowing brows and then look at their father with the same look and they both give the same reply which is, "We already know that." 

"What?" Jin exclaims with shock as he can't believe his ears. Namjoon also looks quite shocked and so as Yoongi.

"We also have an international hotel business. We all know about it. What's new in that?" Jimin points out and they notice their fathers exhale a deep breath as if they get relief from something. 

"Not that. We've….we've another business." Jin says as he looks away, hiding his gazes from them, specially Taehyung.

"Another business?" Jimin asks and Taehyung adds, asking, "And what is that?"

Jin gives a look to Namjoon as they both make eye contact with each other. Jin takes a deep breath and looks at Taehyung.

He holds Taehyung's shoulder as he says softly, "Look, honey, we didn't tell you or Chim because we just wanted to protect you. You two have already suffered a lot and me…"

"Dada, just tell me what it is." Taehyung cuts him off as he demands. 

Jimin looks at Yoongi who is also looking away avoiding his fiance's gaze. Again the room fills with silence. No one dares to answer and Taehyung is losing his patience.

So is Hoseok as he finally breaks the silence by being a true whistleblower.

"They are 'The Arsenals'." Hoseok says and Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi close their eyes as they take a shaky breath. 

"What is the Arse...what?" Jimin asks as he gives a look to his parents and his fiance as well. But they don't say a word. 

"The dealers. 'The Arsenals' is the biggest gun dealing gang of Korea." Taehyung answers whispering, his eyes are on the ground as if he is thinking about this matter. 

"Yes." Hoseok assures.

"So, you guys sell guns in the outside market? Ille....gally?" Jimin asks the last question in a quite stuttering manner as he can't believe what he was hearing.