Diary 1 - A Shadow Among The Light

A/N: Hey there everyone! =D So this is my new KagaKuro story with a Fem!Kuroko this time... As mentioned, this is inspired and loosely based off the short manga by Ema Toyama called i am here!

This is also written for @WinterRaineeDay

For her contest, the Canon Pairings (May 2015). So this will all be published as one and please, if you enjoy it, then go over and vote for this book - voting starts May 16!

--------------------------------

I've been waiting for so long...

Under the sunny day of the hot summer month, there was a little girl who stuck out on her own, yet was always overlooked.

"Are you ready?"

"Not yet!"

A little girl dressed all in light blue crouched beneath the large shade tree. Staying there in the shadows for the best hiding spot.

"Are you ready now?"

The sound of running footsteps had the small girl ducking her head and placing a hand over her mouth as if to hold in the sound of her breathing.

"Found you, Taka-chan!"

"Aww!"

The continued sound of children laughing and playing around her had the little girl in blue anxious and wondering when she may be found.

In my world of darkness...

"Found you!"

The little girl looked toward the light and smiled at the person who found her.

For someone to find me...

-

Diary 1 - A Shadow Among The Light

"Hey, did you watch the ending of KnB?"

"Yeah! It's all anyone can talk about!"

Gossiping teenagers stood around a desk as a group of friends discussed their favorite series. It was a mundane Monday morning for Seirin High School, and the sunlight peeked through the blinds of the classroom.

Kuroko Tetsumi walked into her classroom. She was a freshman at her new high school, and although they were into half of the school year, no one ever seemed to really notice her.

That's how it always was, everywhere she went. It was like she was invisible, a ghost even.