Diary 6 - In The Darkness

She found me... hanging out with Kagami-kun. Kuroko stared at the girl, frightened of what she might do.

"And after I warned you so many times... Do you realize what you've done?" The girl's eyes were so icy that Kuroko shivered from their harsh coldness. "Tomorrow... I'm going to make you regret this." She glared. "I'll make you pay!"

Kuroko wasn't sure how long she stayed in the bathroom after the girl left, but she finally remembered Kagami and had to go back out.

"Oh! You're back?" Kagami noticed her and turned to her but then grew shocked and worried by her expression. So scared and pale... "What's wrong?! You're totally pale!"

"I'm sorry... I don't feel so good... I should go home..." Kuroko spoke softly, not even able to look at Kagami's expression.

What are they going to do to me now?

.

.

.

Diary 6 - In The Darkness

"Hey! Did you see that email?"

"I did! She's horrible!"

"I can't believe it!"

Kuroko walked through the hallway, unaware of the newest gossip around her.

"Oh! ...yeah... That's her, right?"

Kuroko stopped and turned to see a nearby group of girls. They had been looking at her and... talking about her? As soon as she looked at them, they turned away and that's when Kuroko noticed it.

Is it just my imagination...?

"Hey... is that the girl?"

"Yeah, it must be her!"

"Kuroko Tetsumi of Class 3..."

Kuroko turned all around her and saw that everyone's eyes were on her.

Her knees were shaking.

What...? Why was everyone's attention on her suddenly? Why has everyone noticed her?

Kuroko noticed Yuki nearby and met her eyes. "Ex-Excuse me... Um, why are you looking at me... like that?"

Yuki blanched, "W-Well, yesterday I got this email... It, it couldn't be true, right?" She held up her phone to show her it and it was a picture.