Chapter 41

Viren Khanna

"Sara?", we all asked her, whilst she just nodded her head.

"You are, our daughter?", Mrs.Ahuja asked her

"Our? Did you ever considered me as your daughter?", she questioned them, with furious red eyes. Mrs.Ahuja gulped audibly. She was unraveling all the wrath, she had for them.

"Just because of some stupid soothsayer, you tried to kill your own blood, your own child. How will you react if your mother had done the same to you?", She yelled at Mrs.Ahuja.

"That man, whom I consider, just as a mere sperm donor, was getting himself involved in the worst activities of the world, and you instead of opposing it, supported him.", she took a long breath and again continued. 

"You guys even killed your best friends for what, just money. They helped you when you weren't even able to support your family financially. They always considered you people as their family. Even though I was just a child at that time, I saw how those two people treated and trusted you guys. They were the humblest human beings I've ever seen.", saying this she wiped her tears. 

Everyone had tears in their eyes listening to her speaking. Dabbing her eyes, she spoke again.

"They treated Sharav and me, how actual parents care for their children. You know one thing, I was even jealous of Viren and Preeti, 'cause they had such lovely persons as their mom and dad, whilst mine used to hit me without any reasons.", she said, and I closed my eyes seeing her in pain.

"Do you even know how guilty I felt, when I came to that I'm the reason for Vinesh uncle and Pranita aunty's death. No... how would you know... since you were so busy enjoying your luxuries.", she said, which gave me a shock.

'She knew this all along... but she didn't even try to tell me once?', I thought and this thought angered me.

"So it's time for you to go to the place, you deserved to be.", saying this she smirked at them. We turned our heads to the foyer when we heard some people coming in. It was the police force. 

"Sir it was I, who called you here!! These are the shreds of evidence and all the stuff that proves them, they're guilty.", saying this she handed everything to them. The officer thanking her, arrested both Mr&Mrs. Ahuja who was protesting from being cuffed.

"We'll come back and destroy you.....", They both yelled at her. Sharav and Sahil in a reflex stood in front of her and yelled at the duo. "Dare you to try to come near us... that will be the end of you."

"I'll back for your sister and you Sharav. You'll be helpless that time", was Rakesh's last words before he disappeared. 

I was still angered by the fact that she chose to hide from me. She knew every fucking thing, and she still chose to hide it from us. 

Sharav and everyone hugged her. They were happy that their Sara has returned.  "So you were Sara all the time huh?", everyone asked her, whilst I just stood on my place emotionless.

"I'm not Sara anymore. Sara died that day when they tried to kill me.", she replied whilst smiling ruefully. 

"Of course, you are not Sara anymore. But you can't change the genes that flow in your blood right. You knew every single thing right... still, you chose to hide it from us. How great of you... you know what only Sharav is different from you three.... you guys are always a backstabber", I yelled at her. 

All were shocked by hearing my outburst. I saw tears making their way from her eyes. From childhood, Pari's tears were my weakness. Those tears make my heart twist and give me pain, which is unbearable. The same is happening right now.