"What if it was an assassin hired to kill me! I haven't seen my pup born yet! I haven't married Jungkook yet! I can't die! Soobin hyung!" Taehyung cried while Soobin awkwardly combed the omega's hair with his fingers.

"Shh. Don't worry. As long as I'm here, I can protect you. And besides, I used to be a world famous assassin myself. Only a fool that hasn't heard of me would dare try to assassinate you." Soobin said.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"What's wrong?! I sensed Taehyung's distress and caught a wiff of his pheromones!" Jungkook called out though Soobin sensed that there was something off with the alpha king. Jungkook was panting so loudly, even Soobin could hear it and he's in the middle of the humongous room with a crying omega beside him.

"Alpha!" Taehyung cried, wiping his tears away. "Don't worry, I'm fine! Now go, you can't see me!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" Taehyung fumed, pulling away from Soobin's hold once Jungkook's foot steps went away. "I want you to tell the general about this. Make sure to have guards double the rounds around the palace and have the entire palace on maximum security until the end of tomorrow. Please?" Taehyung ordered to Soobin who nodded.

"But what about you? Who will guard you?" Soobin asked, frowning.

"I'll be fine. I have a sword with me and Jungkook is just in the room next to mine. I'll be alright." Taehyung responded.

Soobin sighed and bowed before leaving.

--

(A month and 3 weeks [Day 53] since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Taehyung placed last night's events at the back of his mind, however Soobin, the general and the whole army is in full alert, surrounding the whole palace grounds. Guards would be in groups of 4 so that they can tackle and defeat any violators if necessary.

Taehyung admired himself in the mirror as Kai fixed his headdress. The omega choose Kai as his maid of honour because there's really no one else who could fill tha role better than Kai. Taehyung also refused to have his father walk him down the aisle and instead asked Soobin to fill that job, he couldn't be more thankful for the older alpha. He's basically his butler, bodyguard, father role, best friend, older brother, messenger and cook if necessary, it's only right to have the alpha walk him down the aisle.

"You look so beautiful Taehyung! I'm going to cry! My child should look like you!" Kai, cried as he held his hands together, looking at Taehyung in admiration.

"King Jungkook is a lucky man to have you, Tae." Taehyun smiled, as he stood next to his very emotional brother.

"I can't believe you've grown so much. Irene and your father must've been overjoyed to see you. You've suffered long enough. It's time for you to be happy." Soobin smiled, kissing Taehyung's forehead before covering the omega's face with a veil.