Chapter 22 • jealousy

Bucky has been working non stop for the past few days . It started to make Steve worry . Bucky would come home sometimes late at night, like really fucking late . It made Steve work his way into an asthma attack That's how much he cared. When Bucky did come home Steve could tell he was stressed and worn out. Smelled awful but looked so good with sweat pouring down his face.

The amount of time Steve has looked at Bucky when his hair is nappy and pressed to his face, his clothes extra see through cause of the sweat defining his figure even more . Goooood Steve would get on his knees right there and then if Bucky wasn't always so tired.

Bucky being the asshole he is sometimes, realized Steve staring at him and would tease him. Saying things like: "Steve M'tired , mind takin my pants off for me." Or "Steve in buckle my belt I think it's stuck."

It drove Steve crazy and Bucky knew it. And whenever Steve's fingers would glide in the slightest way against buckys dick he would make it known

"Ooh touchy touchy Steven."

"Watch those fingers baby boy ."

Stuff to turn Steve on to the max. He had not wanted anything more for the past few weeks for Bucky to come home , messed up from work and him just take Steve on their kitchen table or counter or couch , it didn't even matter to him anymore.

————————
Today Bucky got home in the afternoon and instead of having a worn out expression on his face like usual he had a hint of a smile.

"What's that look for ?"

"Wow I come home one day happy and you say 'WhAts tHe lOok fOr' I see how it is." The brunette joked'.

"You know what I mean James ."

Buckys face dropped into a lustful kind of look as he got close to steve , towering over him and looking into his eyes. He was close Steve felt they were sharing a breath.

"Mmm I like when you call me that."

Steve could only manage to roll his eyes whilst crossing his arms. "Seriously, what's the face for ?"

"Well..." Bucky walked over to the couch and motioned for Steve to sit beside him. "You don't gotta watch the tv to know what's goin on in the world right now pal. Wars starting and it ain't no joke. So for whatever reason pay has been real real low at the docks and I want you to have at least some education and I also want us to be able to keep this apartment. Don't wanna be homeless in the winter ."

"Yeah that would suck."

"And not in the good way." Bucky added laughing

Steve lightly punched his shoulder as he giggled with him for a few moments before Bucky went back to the topic.

"So today I was workin y'know hard and stuff so I went out to take a break and this man comes up to me . He starts spouting off about some modeling gig."

"A what now?"

"Modeling ... just for a few weeks to get us some bucks in the bank."

"I don't know if it's a good ideas buck?"

"C'mon Steve how is it not? ."

"I just- I don't think it's for you and I just don't like the idea- I don't know ."

Bucky studies his face for a few minutes before it clicking in his head .

"I get it."