Chapter 19• after

Steve and Bucky rushed their way home that night with hot shaky breaths in the cold winter night. When they got home both of their thoughts traveled to 'finally were here.' Having two meanings to it. One being they were home and two that they have finally broken a long lost love and lust between both of them.

Before Steve even had time to think walking through the door Bucky had him pressed up against it. Putting his thing right in between Steve's legs. Bucky listened to all the whimpers Steve had come out of his mouth.

The whimpers Steve gave into when Bucky bit Steve's bottom lip ,stretched it out and held it there suductevly , the whimpers he gave when Bucky grinder up against Steve's crotch, the whimpers when Bucky would just touch him in general because this....this was THAT special to both of them.

Before Bucky could go any further with his mission Steve pulled away from buckys kiss and with the loss of contact, Bucky went for the skin just underneath Steve's jaw. He breathed out in almost a gasp.

"Buck.."

"Hm?" Bucky spoke softly still nipping at Steve's neck , trying not to leave such visable marks. No matter how much he wished he could.

"Lemme..ah ..let me return the favor."

Bucky stepped back a little, looking at Steve with slight concern and worry.

"Oh steve -you don't have to- I didn't really mean- that's gonna be to much for-." He struggled to finish his sentence.

"Please buck, let me try...for you."

Buckys face turned almost instantly into a sly grin. Excitement flushing over him. With that Bucky told Steve if he did what he wanted that he was to go slow and not feel pressured, to just relax.

With the words of advice Bucky have him , Steve did just that. Bucky was a moaning mess the entire night , when Steve was done buckys knees buckled and he fell limp. After coming down from heaven, both boys were tied . That night they slept close- closer than ever before , most likely even closer then when Steve's mother died.

The next morning Bucky had awakened first, the vivid memories of the night before coming to him , hard and extremely fast. His legs were over come with an ache as soon as he tried to come to his feet. He wobbled a bit, desperately trying to keep from waking steve.

He watched the younger blonde boy carefully as his chest rose up and down. His hair a mess. And his porcelain skin. So white , so soft. Bucky has truly never seen anything as beautiful . He would wait for the day the world saw steve that way as well.

Bucky gave a limp smile. It didn't last. As he traveled further into his thoughts. ' what are we?.' 'He's my bestfriend but I didn't just do this because me were friends ... god no, I did this because I love him.' 'What would people think?' 'What would people do?'

It was so hard for him . He loved the boy so much. But what they were doing...who they were , it was wrong, to so many people. Bucky never gave a damn what people thought about him. However this wasn't just about him...it was about the only thing he'd aver cared for. Something like this could kill him. The brunette could not ever bare that .

To get his mind off things he went downstairs to grab some cereal. As he reached up into the cupboard he got his and Steve's favorite. Lucky charms. They would always add sugar to make the tase even better. It was their little thing. Bucky lived for the little things...maybe that's one of the reason he had such an eye for Steven in the first place.